Need advice on flashing korean version Galaxy Note LTE (SHV-E160S)

Search This thread

4kYearOldToothPaste

Feb 7, 2013
Hi! First off, i'm sorry if this is the wrong sub i don't know where to post this.

My problem is that i'm new on flashing and i want to flash my phone but i am very confused at the moment. I've been researching what custom rom i should use and i from what i gathered is that i have to flash the original stock android first then flash the custom rom? This is what my phone settings looks like at the moment Screenshot_2014-02-11-06-38-05.png. I'm running ICS and i want to update to Jellybean. Also, when i was researching i discovered something called cwm 6x and i don't know what's it for. I Dl'ed is as well just in case but now i'm stuck. I would like to learn from you guys on how to do it because i don't want to take a risk on bricking the phone cause i don't have any knowledge on flashing. Also, sorry for asking this question. This has probably asked before but the search engine for some reason is not working for me.

Edit: Also, i dl'ed the stock versions of this phone. It's the 4.1.2 version update. The custom rom i was planning to put on is this rom called EROM-E160K.[eRuiZhi.com].[Sdhjt.ORG].[J2] i dl'ed it from a thread here in xda.

Last edited: