[Q] Xperia tl (lt30at) Please help data recovery

Search This thread

whiteje

May 17, 2014
Please help me I am trying to run a data recovery on my msc using Tenorshare but I can not connect without using pc companion by Sony. Tenorshare dose not recognize my phone.

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
Please help me I am trying to run a data recovery on my msc using Tenorshare but I can not connect without using pc companion by Sony. Tenorshare dose not recognize my phone.

It sounds like you're trying to use it on your internal memory, which won't work because it needs the system to mount it using MTP. If you're trying to use it on your Sdcard, then just remove the sdcard, put it in an Sdcard adapter, and connect that to the computer, which will be properly mounted and recognized by your operating system.

You can't do it directly from the phone without an OS to mount either of the memories; also, I've never heard of of any software recovery working on MTP. Storage drives generally have to be mounted as mass storage devices, not MTP.

whiteje

May 17, 2014
Sony Pc companion will only see the phone in mtp but I can access the internal memory from there. That being said I can only access the sd card throw the computer I think this is because pc companion loads adb drivers when I run throw the program and takes them off when I close the program I want to have free access to the internal memory with out using the pc compaion maybe leave the drivers on the pc. please help

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
Sony Pc companion will only see the phone in mtp but I can access the internal memory from there. That being said I can only access the sd card throw the computer I think this is because pc companion loads adb drivers when I run throw the program and takes them off when I close the program I want to have free access to the internal memory with out using the pc compaion maybe leave the drivers on the pc. please help

Yes, but I think you're missing the point that MTP won't work. Even on the Tenorshare website it says you have to enable USB storage when connected to your PC, in other words, MSC, not MTP, in other words, it doesn't read the internal memory.

http://www.tenorshare.com/guide/how-to-recover-android-data.html

Windows doesn't need adb drivers to communicate between MTP devices. You still haven't stated which memory you're trying to recover files from... can't help you if you don't answer simple questions.

whiteje

May 17, 2014
Yes I agree with you I need to be in msc mode to see the internal memory. When I am in msc my computer will not recognize my phone. The only way I can access my internal memory is throw the sony software pc companion the software loads sa0105 adb interface driver every time I use the software and takes them back off when I close it. I can go throw internet explorer and see the drivers but I cant copy or move them. I am just trying to access the drive without using the software. sorry for the confusion thanks for your help

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012
Yes I agree with you I need to be in msc mode to see the internal memory. When I am in msc my computer will not recognize my phone. The only way I can access my internal memory is throw the sony software pc companion the software loads sa0105 adb interface driver every time I use the software and takes them back off when I close it. I can go throw internet explorer and see the drivers but I cant copy or move them. I am just trying to access the drive without using the software. sorry for the confusion thanks for your help

Ok, well, I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't see what you're agreeing to, because that's not what I'm saying. The internal storage can't be mounted as MSC, so you'll never see it mounted in Windows, no matter what you try, even if your PC were able to recognize your phone.

If you were trying to recover data from your external memory it would be an entirely different story. You could connect it to your computer with an adapter like I said earlier and then recover the data.

bruce1x

Sep 30, 2013
Is this the same person having a laugh or what, I am laughing my head off

Sent from my LT30p using XDA Premium 4 mobile app