[ROM][WWE][27/05/10] XannyTechROM GRID EVOLUTION 2.8 (SYS 23569)(ONLINE)

Search This thread

Xannytech

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2009
Rome

Attachments

• XT_EVO_MANILAMOD2.cab
    183.7 KB · Views: 123
  • XT_CLOCK.cab
    24 KB · Views: 109

colossus_r

Feb 10, 2007
Huawei P40 Pro
BG4all

I need just a little help i cannot find a working bg4forall tweaks to include, all gives problems none find one working to inclune in next releases?;)

Hi xanny

I think the link in this post its a good b4all ...works ok for me.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4267808&postcount=3

i use this one ...but i have one drawback

If i install you modcab the graphics on home 5shortcuts are a mess.

Any way i think this a good cantidate for including b4all in your rom

And +1 for colorfull topbar icons ...

Waiting for DaFunk to give us a cab for changing to color topbar icons

colossus of Rhodes

Last edited:

jtf420

Jun 21, 2008
Kyiv
HTC One (M8)
HTC One (M9)
Test Report

Reporting after 3 days of extensive usage(Browsing,GPS nav,Music,Videos etc. aah yes.. i made and recieved calls too ;)

##phone features##

DATA Calls Calling: OK . using 1.17 radio
Recieving : OK.
VIDEO Calls : NA (i'm on a 2G network)

SMS: OK. usually i delete after reading .so dunno if there's a problem
handling with lots of sms'es .

Email: OK. Using multiple accounts. Works Fine. Autosync works OK.

Bluetooth: pairing,file sending ok! file recieving works only when Beam
enabled.(may be i'm d'oing something wrong, or i'm confusing
something, on Dutty's ROM file recieve works without turing on
Beam)

Weather: OK. update works only in weather tab sometimes,Autoupdate fails sometimes

XT manila MODS installed.Clock and 5 homeshortcuts in a row works fine.

Observsations:

When tapped on the clock on the TaskBar.. sometimes..the WM quick access menu drops down..sometimes the manila status window is displayed.(no complains..just observations)

Using since the day released : NO LOCKUPS YET .. man..thts a big thing from me.. :)

##progs installed/remarks##

>#CorePlayer :OK . tried a xvid video..1 bollywood movie..tht means 180mins of video :) and flac audio (Sick Music 1).Mem'usage:8.4mb CPU busy upto 40%

>#WordCardMobile: OK. snapped and scanned and saved in contacts

>#FingerKeyboard: OK. using nueSIP changer.. to make FNGkbd default.. otherwise..for some reasons..it changes back to HTC's FullQWERTY (independent of..thr was SR or not)

>#MicroFi Nitrogen: OK. using 1.2alpha4 .Working great.FLAC plugin added..

>#MobipocketReader :OK. space b/w Toolbar icons increased (i think this happened because it is a finger friendly ver of WM)

>#Opera10b2: working fine, rotation info added to registry entries.responds well to gsen.

>#QIP pda IM: OK

>#RescoExplorer2010b: works ok..itself a beta.

>#ABBYY Lingvo x3: OK

>#Resco Photo Manager: OK. set as default image viewer. working fine.

Xannytech

Jan 17, 2009
Rome
GRID EVO 1.6 actually in testing changelog, no E.T.A. (I'M WOKING ON THREE ROMS):

- updated sys to 28011
- Tweaked HTC ALBUM
- Updated SetVolume to 0.8 (but it has a strange issues like 0.71 so i will not put it in startup)
- Updated GoogleMaps
- Added 20 Quicklinks mod, Transparent slider and Trasparent clock (all these disintallable by users)
- Added AmeBa
- Added IterceptorR4 so no problem with taskbar not disappearing in landscape (but has very little graphics inconsistency in muci tab not a big problem)
- added some bugs to give the possibility to discover them and not be bored by a perfect rom :D:D

TronC

May 7, 2009
Groningen
OnePlus 5T
GRID EVO 1.6 actually in testing changelog, no E.T.A. (I'M WOKING ON THREE ROMS):

- Added 20 Quicklinks mod, Transparent slider and Trasparent clock (all these disintallable by users)
D

Good that thats uninstallable.. dont like the 20 quicklinks and the transparant clock;) but I DO like the transparent slider.. are those 3 mods uninstallable separately?

- added some bugs to give the possibility to discover them and not be bored by a perfect rom :D:D[/SIZE][/FONT]

I lol'd :D

Last edited:

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
Not sure if this has been mentioned and I'm sure you are problem already aware of this Xanny, but in settings tab > Personalize > home tab wallpaper and then If I click on 'Weather wallpaper' I am taken to a select image dialog, exactly as if I had clicked on 'Animated wallpaper'

Was spotted by Black Antitoon and not myself

Xannytech

Jan 17, 2009
Rome
Not sure if this has been mentioned and I'm sure you are problem already aware of this Xanny, but in settings tab > Personalize > home tab wallpaper and then If I click on 'Weather wallpaper' I am taken to a select image dialog, exactly as if I had clicked on 'Animated wallpaper'

Was spotted by Black Antitoon and not myself
i don't know if its a feature or a problem, htc did this first with manila 2.5.19... i never noticed as a problem... tha only real problem is cause by me (;)) because to provide my wallpaper on manila i did use hdwall and that normally could give some problem if you want to change wallpaper and mainly is the reason beacause i'm still searching a real BG4ALL with no incompatibility with other graphics mod...

Fallen Spartan

Moderator Emeritus- Irish Pride, Spartan Legacy
i don't know if its a feature or a problem, htc did this first with manila 2.5.19... i never noticed as a problem... tha only real problem is cause by me (;)) because to provide my wallpaper on manila i did use hdwall and that normally could give some problem if you want to change wallpaper and mainly is the reason beacause i'm still searching a real BG4ALL with no incompatibility with other graphics mod...

Could just be a feature with new build as weather animation still works but you cannot revert back to default wallpaper afterwards unless I'm missing something

Doesn't matter, just found default paper location......doh!!

Last edited:

Kusto

Apr 25, 2006
closing programs

sorry that I am writing again but I dont know how to close programs because there is no "X" buttons 9which always was in the right upper corner. could somebody tell what to do to close programs? thanks in advance

Xannytech

Jan 17, 2009
Rome
sorry that I am writing again but I dont know how to close programs because there is no "X" buttons 9which always was in the right upper corner. could somebody tell what to do to close programs? thanks in advance
look on the right but in the lower corner ;)
and i would like to suggest you to install ameba cab, is here

malrhas

Apr 29, 2009
Hello Xanny,
for your very good work and for the best rom a little doanation from me.

Ihre Bestätigungsnummer lautet: 6SY62249RS928941H

trink some beers. :):)

Jewel08

Mar 27, 2009
Hi,
great Rom, but I have one little problem. I am using 1.5b and when I receive a new text message, there is no vibration. It works perfect, when I get a call.

Can anyone help me?:confused:

ClydeB1

May 6, 2009
Hi,
great Rom, but I have one little problem. I am using 1.5b and when I receive a new text message, there is no vibration. It works perfect, when I get a call.

Can anyone help me?:confused:
Sorry, I don't have my phone available at the moment, so from memory the settings are: (wording could be slightly different, but you should find it) ;)
Start\Settings\Sounds & Notifications\Notifications\New text message - tick the vibrate box,
OR Settings Tab - Display & Sound - Sounds - New message, slide vibration on

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everybody...

From the sneakpreviews in one the first posts, I can see that XannyTech has a Torch program installed.. Unfortunately it's not preinstalled, does anybody know where i might be able to get a hold of that program? :)
    And just what are you going to use as a torch? Those screenshots are from the HD2 which has a built in led flash which acts as the torch. The app is not going to help if you don't have the hardware ;)
    Another great release Xanny, thx very much

Responsive and love all the new icons, looks fantastic

My phone, and I appreciate your work greatly! :)
    Just to avoid request downloading now leo 1.49 packages.
    But i will not release soon a grid evo 1.7 now i need to finish two others roms, Grid Leo 2.3 (com2 sys) and Grid Leo 2.3 Ita, and Grid EVO 1.6 it think is a very good rom so no need of fast update. ;)

Sir Xanny, Please Please give us a break and you toooo deserve a very pampering rest..Downloading the ROM at this moment but I think we all flasholics should be resting for a while waiting for what comes store with Manila 2.6..
    Its surely has made many to think over buying HD2 as what difference a capacitive screen and multitouch would now with the amazing ROMs you are coming up with. Stupendous and Awesome.
    Promising for 4 beers from my side coming with this month end with my Salary:D
    Just a question someone use ebook tab? cause if not i can remove it and gain some free space :D