[CROSSPLATFORM][Decompile/Compile] Quick Mod Tool CrossPlatform [decompile and compile with speed]

Search This thread

Ricky Divjakovski

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
[CROSSPLATFORM][Decompile/Compile] Quick Mod Tool CrossPlatform [decompile and compile with speed]

Java Cross-Platform QuickMod tool
The latest cross platform build was brought to you by @userdelroot, thank him for the GUI cross platform version, he deserves it!
ZaDk3XfX
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

QUICK MOD TOOL
Sick of having to download multiple tools to get one job done? heres one that does JUST the basics

Installs framework
Decompiles .apk files
Decompiles .jar files(classes.dex)
Compiles .apk files
Compiles .jar files(classes.dex)
Decompiles classes.dex file
Cecompiles classes.dex file
Signs .apk files
Clear working files
Integrated process log
Integrated verbose log

DOWNLOADS
-Only 4MB

Mirror 1 | Mirror 2

INSTALLATION
Extract.
Place the files you wanna mod in the folders.
Run the tool and select what you wanna do.

CREDITS
userdelroot - this guy is the legend who made the linux version!
iBotPeaches
Brut.all

XDA:DevDB Information
QuickModTool, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
ricky310711, userdelroot

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.2
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-22

Created 2013-11-21
Last Updated 2014-05-11

cezeff

Sep 21, 2009
Okinawa, Japan
why the heck hasnt anyone being using the crap out of this thing??????....its awesome...allow me to explain...i really like the ui of the focal camera but hate not being able to turn the sound off...so i used this...decompiled it....replaced the sounds with blank /silent mp3s and recompiled it and signed it...and it worked...only issue is that the video camera forced closed when trying to switch back...im going to do a logcat nad post the apk here so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated....

heres the apk... ill submit the logcat as soon as i can

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06L494jdQAlVzZubWdWS2FVVFU/edit?usp=sharing Focal Cam w/o Sound

Ricky Divjakovski

Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
why the heck hasnt anyone being using the crap out of this thing??????....its awesome...allow me to explain...i really like the ui of the focal camera but hate not being able to turn the sound off...so i used this...decompiled it....replaced the sounds with blank /silent mp3s and recompiled it and signed it...and it worked...only issue is that the video camera forced closed when trying to switch back...im going to do a logcat nad post the apk here so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B06L494jdQAlVzZubWdWS2FVVFU/edit?usp=sharing Focal Cam w/o Sound

Just one word.....AWESOME!!!!!GREAT WORK.:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

MANY GREEEETZ!!!

you both like it? i made an update that has a little more option like decompiling classes.dex for me and @SkywalkerZ but didnt release seeing as everyone seems to like other tools like apk manager etc, should i release the update?

Le Ch@land

May 12, 2012
Bayonne
www.le-chaland.fr
Thanks

you both like it? i made an update that has a little more option like decompiling classes.dex for me and @SkywalkerZ but didnt release seeing as everyone seems to like other tools like apk manager etc, should i release the update?

Hi,

I made this with your tool, thank you, and please, update :)

I just needed tu run the bat file as administrator tu fully working.

Last edited:

Le Ch@land

May 12, 2012
Bayonne
www.le-chaland.fr
bug

Thank you for the update.

There is a problem of distorted display.

Just add this line that comes from the previous version:

mode con: cols = 124 lines = 35

at the beginning of file tool.bat

Not tested the new faetures yet.

Thanks again.

Ricky Divjakovski

Feb 4, 2013
Sydney
Thank you for the update.

There is a problem of distorted display.

Just add this line that comes from the previous version:

mode con: cols = 124 lines = 35

at the beginning of file tool.bat

Not tested the new faetures yet.

Thanks again.

Really? In V2 I didnt set the mode because I had problems when facing errors while doing task, I couldnt see far back!

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
Wow, this is featured on the XDA Portal. Nice job. I will start using this, seems less uglier than most. I like it !!

Sent from my Nexus F...Fi...Fii...Ahem...*clears throat*... Five.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Java Cross-Platform QuickMod tool
    The latest cross platform build was brought to you by @userdelroot, thank him for the GUI cross platform version, he deserves it!
    ZaDk3XfX
    Untitled.png
    Untitled.png

QUICK MOD TOOL
    Sick of having to download multiple tools to get one job done? heres one that does JUST the basics

Installs framework
    Decompiles .apk files
    Decompiles .jar files(classes.dex)
    Compiles .apk files
    Compiles .jar files(classes.dex)
    Decompiles classes.dex file
    Cecompiles classes.dex file
    Signs .apk files
    Clear working files
    Integrated process log
    Integrated verbose log

DOWNLOADS
    -Only 4MB

Mirror 1 | Mirror 2

INSTALLATION
    Extract.
    Place the files you wanna mod in the folders.
    Run the tool and select what you wanna do.

CREDITS
    userdelroot - this guy is the legend who made the linux version!
    iBotPeaches
    Brut.all

XDA:DevDB Information
    QuickModTool, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
    ricky310711, userdelroot

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.2
    Stable Release Date: 2013-11-22

Created 2013-11-21
    Last Updated 2014-05-11
    @ricky310711 thanks alot for this tool!! ;)

Just one word.....AWESOME!!!!!GREAT WORK.:thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer:

MANY GREEEETZ!!!

New GUI Version coming soon

As @ricky310711 has mentioned in this thread and another thread we are working on a cross-platform gui.

There has been a lot accomplished so I figured I would show this teaser for everyone.

h5WrGdv2

Currently it is 80% complete. Adding the code for compiling / de-compiling etc.

The screen shot is running on Lubuntu 64bit

I will add a windows screen shot later on..

EDIT: forgot to mention, That is an actual decompile of the SystemUI.apk for the nexus 7