Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Changing ROM

It is the bug in the rom.it is not due to increase in internal memory

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Dear Anurag Panday,
I need another help. As you know currently I am using MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.4.27-HWA and I would like to move to MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.5.18-HWA.
Since I've increased my internal memory by using your stated method, will there be again an issue of internal storage when I install the new ROM or the internal memory will remain unchanged after changing the ROM?
Many thanks.

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Dear Anurag Panday,
I need another help. As you know currently I am using MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.4.27-HWA and I would like to move to MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.5.18-HWA.
Since I've increased my internal memory by using your stated method, will there be again an issue of internal storage when I install the new ROM or the internal memory will remain unchanged after changing the ROM?
Many thanks.

Best thing to do is backup ur apps using titanium backup.then wipe everything and flash the rom.then install the new rom and flash my ungaze zip file and restore ur apps.u won't have any issue then

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

Reactions: Ronju Khan

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
How to install Gtalk

My pleasure :)

Hello Mr. Anurag Panday,

I need help to install Google Talk in to my HTC HD2. It is running on ROM MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.5.18-HWA. When I install this rom the Gtalk is missing and everything is working perfect. I tried to re-install Gtalk from my titanium backup but it does not work.
Can anyone help me how I can get back the Gtalk application on to my HTC HD2?

Would appreciate your help.

Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Hello Mr. Anurag Panday,

I need help to install Google Talk in to my HTC HD2. It is running on ROM MIUI.us-ICS-Leo-2.5.18-HWA. When I install this rom the Gtalk is missing and everything is working perfect. I tried to re-install Gtalk from my titanium backup but it does not work.
Can anyone help me how I can get back the Gtalk application on to my HTC HD2?

Would appreciate your help.

Ronju Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

Search google for gapps for miui.u vl get a zip file.flash it in the recovery.bt don't wipe anything jst flash.u vl get gtalk by flashing it
If u need any help then message me on xda instead of posting on the thread

Ronju Khan

Jun 24, 2011
Dhaka
Huawei P40 Pro
Huawei Watch GT 3
Thanks

Search google for gapps for miui.u vl get a zip file.flash it in the recovery.bt don't wipe anything jst flash.u vl get gtalk by flashing it
If u need any help then message me on xda instead of posting on the thread

Mr. Anurag Panday,
Many thanks. It worked. How can I send direct message through xda? Sorry I am very new here. Please advise me how will I send direct message to you.
Brgds

zenida

Jan 25, 2010
Cetraro
astragonia.altervista.org
What's the difference between this one and a2sd?

I can figure out that it's better because it is like a unique memory while a2sd are 2 different storage and you will stop to install apps when one of them will run out first. Is it right?

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai

I can figure out that it's better because it is like a unique memory while a2sd are 2 different storage and you will stop to install apps when one of them will run out first. Is it right?

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2

This one accepts ur sd-ext as internal memory

hengsheng120

Feb 3, 2012

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2

Data2sd(ext) is when you move and link your cache and app settings to your ext partition of the sdcard, which may give a performance boost an faster access times depending on your sdcard, but could result in more battery usage.

App2sd may mean two things, one is using the android feature of moving a limited amount of apps to a folder on a sdcard (thus freeing up the internal storage) via the app info screen in android, the other (a2sd/a2sdext) means linking your internal storage to your ext partition and moving your internal stored apps to that partition. This means that you can only install apps on the ext partition of your sd card and that apps cant access your real internal storage anymore unless you reverse the process. App performance may degrade when direct run from a slow sd card.

A solution to not being able to use the internal storage may be a large system partition (445mb+) so that you can push your necessary apps to the system partition and thus utilising more internal storage.

Link2sd allow you to select which apps are moved and linked to the SD card, allowing to use your ext partition and internal storage at the same time, but this makes backup and restore of your apps difficult and may cause problems if used along with android apps2sd.

Last edited:
Reactions: zenida

zenida

Jan 25, 2010
Cetraro
astragonia.altervista.org
Data2sd(ext) is when you move and link your cache and app settings to your ext partition of the sdcard, which may give a performance boost an faster access times depending on your sdcard, but could result in more battery usage.

App2sd may mean two things, one is using the android feature of moving a limited amount of apps to a folder on a sdcard (thus freeing up the internal storage) via the app info screen in android, the other (a2sd/a2sdext) means linking your internal storage to your ext partition and moving your internal stored apps to that partition. This means that you can only install apps on the ext partition of your sd card and that apps cant access your real internal storage anymore unless you reverse the process. App performance may degrade when direct run from a slow sd card.

A solution to not being able to use the internal storage may be a large system partition (445mb+) so that you can push your necessary apps to the system partition and thus utilising more internal storage.

Link2sd allow you to select which apps are moved and linked to the SD card, allowing to use your ext partition and internal storage at the same time, but this makes backup and restore of your apps difficult and may cause problems if used along with android apps2sd.

There is a way to put this method in my rom that have a2sd script already? I need to remove it right? How can I do it?

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2

fgth90

Jan 3, 2007
Belfort, France
Not working for me

Hello,

Tried your method and it failed.

What I did:

Did a fresh install of my ROM
Reboot
Did not sign any accompt.
Reboot.
Power-off my HD2.
Put the sd-card on pc, backup all informations.
Put my sd-card on HD2.
Boot in recovery.
Did a partition on CWM.
Power-off HD2.
Put the sd-card on pc, backup all informations from pc.
Copy the Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip file on sd-card.
Put my sd-card on HD2.
Boot in recovery.
Install Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip
Fix permissions.
Reboot.

Installed titanium backup.

ROM System: 220 MB
Internal: 200MB.

What did I do wrong?
Do I have to flash the Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip file BEFORE flashing my ROM?

Thanks in advance for your response
Franky

Anurag pandey

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
Hello,

Tried your method and it failed.

What I did:

Did a fresh install of my ROM
Reboot
Did not sign any accompt.
Reboot.
Power-off my HD2.
Put the sd-card on pc, backup all informations.
Put my sd-card on HD2.
Boot in recovery.
Did a partition on CWM.
Power-off HD2.
Put the sd-card on pc, backup all informations from pc.
Copy the Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip file on sd-card.
Put my sd-card on HD2.
Boot in recovery.
Install Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip
Fix permissions.
Reboot.

Installed titanium backup.

ROM System: 220 MB
Internal: 200MB.

What did I do wrong?
Do I have to flash the Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip file BEFORE flashing my ROM?

Thanks in advance for your response
Franky

U have to mount system data sd-ext and sdcard before flashing ungaze

fgth90

Jan 3, 2007
Belfort, France
U have to mount system data sd-ext and sdcard before flashing ungaze

Ok thanks, but when I go on

recovery
mounts and storage menu

It displays

mount /system
mount /data
unmount /cache
mount /sdcard
mount / sd-ext

Do I have to activate system data sdcard sd-ext so it displays unmount on all these items?
And do I have to flash Ungaze_Data2sd_v4b5.zip BEFORE my ROM or no?

Thanks again
Franky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys are u sick of low internal memory on ur
    phone??
    Just follow this simple tutorial and increase it upto
    4 gb

Note: your memory card must me of class 4 or
    more otherwise phone will slow down a bit

Firstly backup your memory card on your
    pc.because u r going to lose all your data on your
    memory card during this process

Now reboot into clockworkmod
    recovery and partition your sdcard.choose the
    partition size u want.the amount of partition u
    choose will be the internal memory on ur phone

After the partition is finished u vl lose all the data
    on ur sdcard.now restore the backup frm ur pc.

Now download this file and place it in ur sdcard

https://www.box.com/shared/fc4edb3f5507b5c20610

Mirror
    http://db.tt/LBapMbYg

Now reboot into recovery and mount system data
    sdcard and sd-ext

Now go to flash zip menu and flash the file in the
    above link

Now reboot ur phone and check ur internal
    memory
    Enjoy!!!!!

Note:this method is not created by me.i got this from galaxy ace thread and decided to post here because hd2 users have the problem for internal memory

why is this in the dev section......

Sez who :rolleyes:
    Thread Moved to General section
    Internal Space Low and installation

This problem happens to me very often without the script.yes u can try if u want

Anurag Panday,
    You are great my friend cause you have solved my so long problem. But I had to tried at least 6 times to get it done and it took me 3 days to get success. At last when i installed rom without A2SD it worked and my internal space now 853mb whereas it was only 90 before. It solved a major issue of HTC hd2 AS many of them are facing this problem.
    So for others my suggestion would be do not install A2SD if you want to use this to get more internal space.
    Thanks once again to Anurag panday.
    Cheers
    Ronju
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Cannot Install application

Works on every rom which doesn't has inbuilt a2sd script

Hi, I tried several times but it does not works properly. What happen is that I get enough internal memory but when I want to download applications from market, it does not install it. After download finish while installing the application the response I get is error while installing. Is it because of I have installed a2sd script?

Other than that it is perfectly okay and it give enormous internal space.

Please advise.
    Ronju Khan
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Hi, Thanks for so prompt response. Tell me in more details. Are you saying even if no A2Sd installed the problem will be there!!!! I am just flashed and installed fresh ICS rom with installing A2SD. Now I want to try your one to increase space. Should I do it?
    Will wait for your response.

This problem happens to me very often without the script.yes u can try if u want