Help with new SW2?

Search This thread

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Hey, I just got my SW2 after eyeballing it for a while. Well, the problem is, after connecting to my phone, I install apps on my phone using SmartConnect, but they never appear on the watch. Or, they do, but are greyed out. Help?! Please? :)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Okay, I got it setup. Somehow it stopped installing apps along the way.. But now here's my next problem...

It doesn't sync with my phone? When I go to the slideshow app, it never loads my photos, it just shows loading bars and then closes. Same with the camera. Same with music. All of it just does the bar thing and then shuts..

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
It'd be great if someone could help me with this, I seem to have narrowed it down.

It doesn't sync to my device. It will for like, five seconds of being connected, but then it'll stop. Am I doing something wrong?

GMKcz

Feb 18, 2008
Prague
I had same problem with htc one v and stock based roms (sense). On pure android aosp it works like charm ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
I had same problem with htc one v and stock based roms (sense). On pure android aosp it works like charm ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cant flash ROMs because my phone model has a locked bootloader... :(

I already saw all of those.. I'm going to try and reset the watch, unpair from Bluetooth, delete all pairing apps, reboot phone, then try from scratch..