Help nexus 7 2012 and Nexus 7 2013 one with WiFi issues

Search This thread

scarinu10

Mar 13, 2012
I have a nexus 7 2012 WiFi only and a 2013 lte. The first gen and my HTC one model sign into my work WiFi just fine. The 2013 lte model does not want to connect through the internet login portal.
All software is unmodified and completely stock without root on all devices. Both nexus 7s are running kit Kat. The lte model has a tmobile SIM. I've also tried to remove the SIM and connect... Still no good

Any solutions? Anyone here of something like this happening ?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

rebel1699

Feb 13, 2008
Oklahoma
Google Pixel 3a XL
Google Pixel 4 XL
Since the problem is with the 2013 model, you would be better helped by posting in the correct device forum. They will be more familiar and better suited to help with your issue. For instance, if it is a known issue with that particular device, most here would most likely not know about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

scarinu10

Mar 13, 2012
Since the problem is with the 2013 model, you would be better helped by posting in the correct device forum. They will be more familiar and better suited to help with your issue. For instance, if it is a known issue with that particular device, most here would most likely not know about it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sorry, was using the xda app on my htc one. and it didn't specify that this was the 2012 thread. completely my fault :(