wifi mac address unavailable

Search This thread

mizukage

Aug 25, 2011
Legazpi
hi guys just wanted to ask.

what will be the problem i will encounter if my wifi mac address is unavailable at settings?

just curious, coz i dont felt any strange at my phone..mayber someone can enlighten me

srcharged

Dec 13, 2013
chennai

what will be the problem i will encounter if my wifi mac address is unavailable at settings?

just curious, coz i dont felt any strange at my phone..mayber someone can enlighten me

If you just cant see the MAC address on your settings tab only, well then there is no problem. Try to see if you can connect to a wifi network and then see if you can see your mac id listed out on the wifi clients list there. If you can see, then there is absolutely no problem with you device, :)

Reactions: mizukage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you just cant see the MAC address on your settings tab only, well then there is no problem. Try to see if you can connect to a wifi network and then see if you can see your mac id listed out on the wifi clients list there. If you can see, then there is absolutely no problem with you device, :)