Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

EDILFUTURO

Nov 12, 2006
SORRENTO
www.edilfuturo.com
For me too...

I replaced the file.dll and after try to install FInix VGA Battery and Network Icons REG.cab

but unsuccessful...

now may battery icon sign 4% but really the battery life is 17%...

what I do?...

thanks

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Hello excuse for my bad english.

I have got problems with the intallation cab but i replace the dll in \windows and now i have the same problem EDILFUTURO my battery is full and the icone it's on 19% :(

This is a good idea for this icone battery but please help us :)

EDILFUTURO

Nov 12, 2006
SORRENTO
www.edilfuturo.com
Please give us the original file .dll...

I only replace this file.dll in windows folder...after all tryng to install all file cab (yours)...unsuccessful...

if I replace the original file in windows?...I resolve? I can return at the originary state?

please...

It's nice app!!!...and I would install without problem...:eek:

I'm sure...you have the solution!!!

FInixNOver

Nov 18, 2005
I'm sorry to have caused so much trouble. I have tried a different solution. This one will work for sure. Check post #1.

shonan70

May 2, 2007
welcome to the diamond world had used ur Trininity rom during my last PDA stable and fast now battery with status ur the best works like a charm

sumitescp

Jul 17, 2007
Leicester
Perfectly Working on my Diamond with Duttys 1.9
Thanks man i wanted this for a long time, specially the battery icon i was waiting for. The others dont bother me.

Obrigado amigo.

Last edited:

SimonW500

Aug 16, 2007
Excellent work.. just what I was looking for!

100% agree that there should be something built-in to show the battery percentage. The colour scheme is a nice little touch too and serves its purpose well without looking out of place.

10/10 :)

ghettofreeryder

Jul 23, 2007
Thanks man, cooked into my CDMA diamond rom, works like a champ. I was gonna build the same thing, thanks for saving me the hassle

logger

Dec 11, 2007
Lovely utility. Works very nicely on my TOR5 ROM.

FInixNOver, Is it difficult to transpose the percentage digits for mA? I am well aware most people want % and that is fine. But I would love to have this sort of utilty display drain in mA as well. Is it just a matter of you switching something in the guts so it polls mA instead of %? If it is a simple thing maybe you could make a second version that does this. Your colour bars would indicate % to me and the digits would indicate load on the battery :cool:

Sorry to bang on about this as I dunno if anyone else is intersted...
I posted a request for it yesterday at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=424797 but no interest so far.

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
Charging

Hi!
Very nice utility.
Since I still trying to install it (Registry problem) and didn't have a chance to see it alive,- what it shows while charging?

omniwolf

Jan 13, 2005
sydney
it displays the normal charging icon.

this is a great app
would be nice to get some colour in all the icons! maybe red for the H symbol, blue for 3G, green for G, yellow for E.. is something like this possible? also colours for the other aerial icons and sound, charging symbol.. :D would be cool.

ComPas-V

Jul 17, 2007
Moscow
Normal icon

Heh :)
It displays normal icon even without charging ... Edited reg manually. May be this is the reason. Will try again

dutch64

Jan 27, 2008
Heh :)
It displays normal icon even without charging ... Edited reg manually. May be this is the reason. Will try again

Same here, imported the reg file, copied the dll file to Windows dir, rebooted device but still shows original white batt icon? Using SwiftBL 6.2 at the moment.
Any idea?:)
(Checked the reg and the windows dir, all seems to be according instructions)

EDIT: It seems the G, H icons etc have updated, they look slightly different, but not the batt icon. Even during charging the batt icon is there instead of the charging icon

Last edited:

Jorlin

Jun 5, 2008
It tells me that phcanOverbmp.dll is in the rom an I cannot overwrite it... any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    here my try:
    complete white batterystatus and original connection icons:

zwischenablage01ri0.jpg

zwischenablage02x0i.jpg

zwischenablage03mi6.jpg

just replace FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll in windows folder (don't forget to backup FInixNOvers phcanOverbmp.dll).