blue tape

Search This thread

got-petrol

Sep 26, 2010
wombwell uk
Why is there blue tape on the micro sim and micro sd card holder I've had to remove it from the micro sim holder as it was stopping the sim card from ejecting

fast78

Mar 1, 2011
i has the blue tapes too,and no idea why they are there.Also on the tapes are some words with black colour.just wondering...
my phone is made in Vietnam if thats matter

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Last edited:

got-petrol

Sep 26, 2010
wombwell uk
i has the blue tapes too,and no idea why they are there.Also on the tapes are some words with black colour.just wondering...

like i said i had to remove mine from the micro sim brcause it was stopping the sim card from ejecting and i thought it shouldn't be there and has it got some thing to protect it wile its been manufactured

Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Storage-and-memory.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fast78

laneyofdeath

Jun 11, 2011
Manchester
like i said i had to remove mine from the micro sim brcause it was stopping the sim card from ejecting and i thought it shouldn't be there and has it got some thing to protect it wile its been manufactured

I didn't move mine it still there. No interference with micro Sim for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Those tapes are there same reason as charger and screen has tapes too. You can rip it off.