slimmest case for RAZR

Search This thread
B

b.o.n.s

Does anyone has a case on his razr which fits to the cardock?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Does anyone has a case on his razr which fits to the cardock?

Found it! There is a sort of inlay in the cardock. When you remove that a RAZR with case can be placed! Great product!! :)

pulsarvp

Nov 14, 2011
That seems really nice. Any comments up to now with this case?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

I got it several days ago, for $13, The brown one, as I am tired of black cases. I really like it. This doesn't add to the thickness, is elegant, let's everyone see what phone you have, is of very high quality. The brown color is dark, in low light it becomes black, so you have 2 color case in 1:). There is also a screen protector included.
However, you should know that this case does not cover the front or the front corners.

I will post pictures soon. Ask questions if you need.

MarkyG82

Oct 26, 2010
Has anyone tried the boxwave dual+ holster? It looks good as can be used in a few ways. Can anyone comment on whether the clip can be removed from the outer case?

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

R3dbeaver

Feb 17, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario
bought this for my RAZR. $0.99 and shipping was free (albeit it took about 2 weeks to get here from China LOL)

it's SLIM (most important for me), lite, good looking, good build, perforated holes is good for the hot-during-games RAZR (doesn't burn my palm as bad now) and i think it actually protects as well as it snaps on to the back, but covers all corners. i love it.

560246495_o.jpg

eBay link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170891208384...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_4011wt_1352

doesn't have to be from this seller. just search ebay for "mesh case RAZR" or something similar and u can see all the color options. it's great.

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
Shell holster is pretty hard to beat especially with the $6 price. There is also the feather light case, incipio I think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lorilucille9

Apr 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I have the same case as post #4 in clear purple without the cut out for the SD card but the case is so easy to get off I don't mind that. I have dropped it a few times and my phone still looks new and no damage. I don't recommend for a person that is prone to drop a lot though.

theviper90210

Aug 4, 2010
Seidio makes great cases check them out been using them since the OG droid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts