[Q] Really strange stanby problem... Help is needed

Search This thread

Nipit

Nov 2, 2010
So I have Samsung S8500. I installed android on it, and it hangs in stanby mode. The strangiest thing is that when Samsung is to connect to PC by USB, or charging it doesn't shut down. :confused: I installed Wake Lock, Load Monitor, still nothing. Really strange thing, maybe someone could help me?

anghelyi

Apr 25, 2008
So I have Samsung S8500. I installed android on it, and it hangs in stanby mode. The strangiest thing is that when Samsung is to connect to PC by USB, or charging it doesn't shut down. :confused: I installed Wake Lock, Load Monitor, still nothing. Really strange thing, maybe someone could help me?

Hi. There's no solution yet to this problem. The kernel is not yet ready to everyday use.

Reactions: Nipit

Nipit

Nov 2, 2010
So you tell me that I can't even listen to music and turn the screen off?

Scarface1991

Jul 30, 2011

No listening to music and going standby is not possible yet but the App wakelock worked for me (CPU on, Screen of option) to go standby and the phone doesn`t shut down (of course without music playing).

But please you don`t have to create a whole new thread because of this. on Shadow`s Tutorial thread he clearly wrote that Sensors are not working yet which causes the Shutdown-Bug...

Reactions: Nipit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi. There's no solution yet to this problem. The kernel is not yet ready to everyday use.

No listening to music and going standby is not possible yet but the App wakelock worked for me (CPU on, Screen of option) to go standby and the phone doesn`t shut down (of course without music playing).

But please you don`t have to create a whole new thread because of this. on Shadow`s Tutorial thread he clearly wrote that Sensors are not working yet which causes the Shutdown-Bug...