Any one notice battery glitch

Search This thread

SMR-DINO313

Jun 21, 2011
Dearborn MI
Ok so the gear 2 . I noticed the battery meter. Doesn't update . Is 100% says is 100 % all the time . .what would be the fix . ?any one got the same problem
Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

devdav2167

Mar 22, 2014
I can't say I've noticed any weird battery glitches. First few things I could suggest is start by shutting down/restarting the watch, just to see if that fixes it. Next couple things to test would be to let the watch go on as long as possible to do a full charge cycle a couple of times. Maybe someone else has another suggestion. Beyond those, if it became an issue I would assume you could always claim warranty and get it replaced, as that's not how a battery meter should work... :confused:

SMR-DINO313

Jun 21, 2011
Dearborn MI
I have had the watch since day one and been like that . It's starting to bother me coz all of a sudden after 3 days it would just die . When I plug it in it would charge from zero percent. I just did a couple of restarts . Factory reset same issue . I guess I'm going to best buy when they open up

nismofan25

Apr 25, 2014
I have had the watch since day one and been like that . It's starting to bother me coz all of a sudden after 3 days it would just die . When I plug it in it would charge from zero percent. I just did a couple of restarts . Factory reset same issue . I guess I'm going to best buy when they open up

How come you haven't went to the shop you bought it from? I couldn't cope having the same issue from day one.

ackzsel

Aug 8, 2012
Alkmaar
I once caught the battery indicator jumping from 57% to 60% a little while after disconnecting it from the charger.