Please Help me Tablet problem

Search This thread

Galaxy pop Plus

Feb 26, 2013
hi everyone i have an dicra tab 720 and i have a big problem since i have installed rom manger the cwm v5.5.0.4 then the tablet have a bootloop to recovery and i can't do anything in this recovery because of :
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
and every time i reboot it reboot to this recovery can anyone tell me how to fix it plzzz? it didn't show on my computer help me please :crying: :crying: :crying:

Mr..X

Sep 4, 2013
delhi
hi everyone i have an dicra tab 720 and i have a big problem since i have installed rom manger the cwm v5.5.0.4 then the tablet have a bootloop to recovery and i can't do anything in this recovery because of :
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
and every time i reboot it reboot to this recovery can anyone tell me how to fix it plzzz? it didn't show on my computer help me please :crying: :crying: :crying:

hi i am new so i cannot specify the problem,but i can suggest you to view this link:
h t t p : / / x d a - u n i v e r s i t y. co m / a s - a- u s e r/ h o w- t o -r e c o v er - f r o m -a - b o o t l o o p
please remove the spaces...pardon me i cannot post direct link yet...

Galaxy pop Plus

Feb 26, 2013

Attachments

• IMG_20140310_111944.jpg
    IMG_20140310_111944.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 18

N'ayam Amarsh'e

Dec 27, 2013
No answers :crying::crying:
sorry i didn't reply.....

here's how you can do it...

first take a same tab as yours or take a new cwm img file which you think it will work....

if you take a new device dump its rom.... see how to

http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile...es-boot-recovery-and-system-partition-images/

when the dumping is done take its recovery.img file....

if you have a new cwm and if you have the recovery.img file you extracted go here

http://theblogoftechnology.wordpres...ll-clockworkmod-recovery-without-rom-manager/