[Q] Selling the gs3 to get the note 2 without waiting for contract to end?

Search This thread

WoodenDiamond71

Aug 15, 2013
Fontucky
I currently have the Samsung galaxy s3 and its in perfect condition literally mint condition. I am a huge fan of the note 2 and wanted to sell my galaxy s3 for at least 300 to 250 dollars so that i can purchase a note 2, but will i be able to do this without waiting for my contract to end? I prefer to take care of this at the best buy store rather than a sprint store, but if i must go into a sprint store then so be it. Thanks!!!

Moreno2.0

Jan 29, 2014
Bronx, NY
I currently have the Samsung galaxy s3 and its in perfect condition literally mint condition. I am a huge fan of the note 2 and wanted to sell my galaxy s3 for at least 300 to 250 dollars so that i can purchase a note 2, but will i be able to do this without waiting for my contract to end? I prefer to take care of this at the best buy store rather than a sprint store, but if i must go into a sprint store then so be it. Thanks!!!

You will be able to do it, but you might have to pay,the amount you have to pay to end your contract depends on how much time you have left on it.

This is from sprint;
'
support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_early_termination_fee/case-sp061027-20110823-171256

WoodenDiamond71

Aug 15, 2013
Fontucky
You will be able to do it, but you might have to pay,the amount you have to pay to end your contract depends on how much time you have left on it.

This is from sprint;
'
support.sprint.com/support/article/Learn_about_early_termination_fee/case-sp061027-20110823-171256

what if someone else on my plan upgraded to it and I traded with them? Is it still the same concept

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

nicksylph

Jan 24, 2014
what if someone else on my plan upgraded to it and I traded with them? Is it still the same concept

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

You can do that as long as someone on the account is eligable for a phone upgrade (new contract). Upgrade their line with the Note 2 then have Sprint swap the two phones so you can keep your same phone numbers but have traded phones. I did this when I got my S3.