[Q] Help with PACROM for Blu Dash 4.5

Search This thread

EdRivera

Feb 16, 2014
It would be possible to develop a rom for the phone BLU Dash 4.5 with the code name D310i please.

Thanks

dbstrand24

Apr 23, 2011
Phoenix
Maybe...

It would be possible to develop a rom for the phone BLU Dash 4.5 with the code name D310i please.

Thanks

I'm currently working on a rom for the D310a, the D310i runs the same firmware as the D310a please make note of the different radio! if I get a rom built i'll post here but due to the screwy partition map its been a bit of a pain in the @$$ it has a illegal mbr/gpt mix partition table but this shouldn't stop development a lot of phones are like this. I found a miui rom on facebook (there is a private group for the dash 4.5 in Spanish)
I have pulled stock rom and i'm waiting on kernel source to start building a rom I may also contact mediatek for rom source or at least mtk specific tools inbuilt into rom :p

locojohnnyc

Nov 23, 2014
New York
need stock rom for the Blu Dash D310a

I'm currently working on a rom for the D310a, the D310i runs the same firmware as the D310a please make note of the different radio! if I get a rom built i'll post here but due to the screwy partition map its been a bit of a pain in the @$$ it has a illegal mbr/gpt mix partition table but this shouldn't stop development a lot of phones are like this. I found a miui rom on facebook (there is a private group for the dash 4.5 in Spanish)
I have pulled stock rom and i'm waiting on kernel source to start building a rom I may also contact mediatek for rom source or at least mtk specific tools inbuilt into rom :p

Can you help me find the stock rom for the Blu Dash D310a?