[Q] Lost all purchased app on play store.

Search This thread

nth0814

Feb 12, 2011
HI all,
I can not download any app and lost all purchased app on play store.
and I sign in another google ac on my nexus 5, I can download all app normally.
but I log in my account to another device, I still cant see the purchased app back!

What's going on with my original account????? Any one know how to fix it??plz!

SeraphSephiroth

Mar 17, 2013
HI all,
I can not download any app and lost all purchased app on play store.
and I sign in another google ac on my nexus 5, I can download all app normally.
but I log in my account to another device, I still cant see the purchased app back!

What's going on with my original account????? Any one know how to fix it??plz!

Clear data for the app store and then sign into your original account. Also make sure that the account you're trying to use for the paid apps is the on you bought them with originally.
It might also help if you remove your Google account from your phone and try setting it up again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

nth0814

Feb 12, 2011
Clear data for the app store and then sign into your original account. Also make sure that the account you're trying to use for the paid apps is the on you bought them with originally.
It might also help if you remove your Google account from your phone and try setting it up again.

i have try this before, its not works for me.
i still can see the paid app in my google wallet, but nothing in play store.

SeraphSephiroth

Mar 17, 2013
i have try this before, its not works for me.
i still can see the paid app in my google wallet, but nothing in play store.

Sooo let me get this straight. Just so I can get my head around it. When you go to the page for the purchased app, it won't let you download it?

nth0814

Feb 12, 2011
Sooo let me get this straight. Just so I can get my head around it. When you go to the page for the purchased app, it won't let you download it?

if you brought the app and have not download to your phone, they will show "Purchased" on play store.
but now, my play store is showing the price. just like I have not buy this app, but i can see what I buy in google wallet page.

SeraphSephiroth

Mar 17, 2013
if you brought the app and have not download to your phone, they will show "Purchased" on play store.
but now, my play store is showing the price. just like I have not buy this app, but i can see what I buy in google wallet page.

And you are sure you are on the same Google account with the same Gmail address you used to first buy the apps? (Remember you can tie more than one Gmail address to the same account)

Top Liked Posts