[Q] [HELP] won´t boot or even enter recovery mode: Samsung galaxy Ace s5830i

Search This thread

Amanduska

Aug 1, 2014
First of all thanks for the help in advance and sorry for my english.

What happend is that I installed the ROM Ace-i-Sure 8.0.0.zip (119 MB) following this steps:

Turn off your device and boot it into CWM Recovery Mode.

In the Recovery Mode,:
Open “backup and restore” and backup your current ROM
When the backup is done go back to the main menu
In the CWM Recovery Mode, scroll to “wipe data factory reset” option and select “Yes”.
Go to “advanced” option and “wipe dalvik cache”.
Go to “mounts and storage” and wipe “system”.
Then come back to the main menu and select “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard”. Now browse to the ROM file and select it. Confirm your choice by selecting “yes”.
This will start the installation process and will take a few minutes to complete.
Return to the main menu again and select “reboot system now”. It might take a few minutes before your device reboots, so a little patience is required.
When the phone boots up, you will be able to enjoy the newly installed Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy Ace S5830i.

but the problem is that the phone started to boot, but got stoped in the samsung galaxy ace logo
And now I can´t even enter the recovery mode!

Please please I would really apreciate the help!! I don´t know what to do!
Thanks for taking the time in helping users like me, that are a bit lost!

MaDaLiNoSt

Aug 15, 2013
First of all thanks for the help in advance and sorry for my english.

What happend is that I installed the ROM Ace-i-Sure 8.0.0.zip (119 MB) following this steps:

Turn off your device and boot it into CWM Recovery Mode.

In the Recovery Mode,:
Open “backup and restore” and backup your current ROM
When the backup is done go back to the main menu
In the CWM Recovery Mode, scroll to “wipe data factory reset” option and select “Yes”.
Go to “advanced” option and “wipe dalvik cache”.
Go to “mounts and storage” and wipe “system”.
Then come back to the main menu and select “install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard”. Now browse to the ROM file and select it. Confirm your choice by selecting “yes”.
This will start the installation process and will take a few minutes to complete.
Return to the main menu again and select “reboot system now”. It might take a few minutes before your device reboots, so a little patience is required.
When the phone boots up, you will be able to enjoy the newly installed Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy Ace S5830i.

but the problem is that the phone started to boot, but got stoped in the samsung galaxy ace logo
And now I can´t even enter the recovery mode!

Please please I would really apreciate the help!! I don´t know what to do!
Thanks for taking the time in helping users like me, that are a bit lost!

Boot into download mode, and flash stock rom with odin.