[POLL] Vote for your favorite ROM

What is your favorite / most used ROM ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

petmapet

Mar 5, 2012
I tried Zeus, Nova, Marvel and CM7.

My favorite custom rom is CM but I returned to stock based rom for some bug: audio level and camera recording quality. As for the stock based roms the best is Zeus (thanks Huexxx!).

But I'm waiting anxiously for the ICS (CM9 or FreeOptimusProject).
Bye

kaopho

Apr 3, 2012
lille
w8 fr some time, am giving a video...but no links...it's "MY" personal ROM,bakes in ALLLLL the goodies from ALLLLL the ROMS here ;)

so keeping to the norms of xda, am not gonna release it...as this thread if of favorite ROM, i'll share a video of it working(since, it's my personal fav) ;) :D :D

Share pls :p

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Grapefru1T

May 19, 2012
besançon
The rom i used the most, untill today is Zeus, i think it is the more stable with much extra features and huexx provides a good feedback to his users. But now i'm using 4.0.4 based roms, thanks to FOP team.

wogz143

May 29, 2012
Cebu City
In my own point of view Zeus has attracted many users for a couple of reasons.

1. All in Zeus tweaker app.
2. Overclocking.
3. Net speed tweaks.
4. battery life.
5. Good for a gamer.
6. Very Good Support by the Dev... Huexxx

sksbir

Jul 11, 2012
Lyon
In my own point of view Zeus has attracted many users for a couple of reasons.
1. All in Zeus tweaker app.
2. Overclocking.
3. Net speed tweaks.
4. battery life.
5. Good for a gamer.
6. Very Good Support by the Dev... Huexxx
Hello
Seems thats a lots of people are gamer here :D
I'm really happy with Marvel v9 since 2 days, and will vote for it because I don't need to tweak my phone, but just have something really stable.

Before that, I tried cyanogen cm-7-20120701-Nigthly, but after 3 days I had sooo many bugs and crash that I gave up.

il1cit

Jul 15, 2012
1. Zeus
2. CiCi
3. Supressed

Enough as been said about how good Zeus ROM is, the only complaint I have is the video capture. The recording has breaks/stops from time to time, which really kills the fluid aspect of the video. Sometimes it stops for like 2 seconds, and then resumes (someone else having this problem?). The rest works pretty flawlessly most of the time, just a minor issue here and there.

Regarding CiCi, it's a very good fluid ROM, but it also has a problem on the video capture. Pretty much the same problem on CM7, which is the low fps rate and consequently result in crappy non-smooth videos.

sksbir

Jul 11, 2012
Lyon
Hello
Seems thats a lots of people are gamer here :D
I'm really happy with Marvel v9 since 2 days, and will vote for it because I don't need to tweak my phone, but just have something really stable.

Before that, I tried cyanogen cm-7-20120701-Nigthly, but after 3 days I had sooo many bugs and crash that I gave up.

Hello
This thread convinced me to test the last zeus. I installed the 6.36+patch v2 and now... Ok.. it's possible to change my vote ? :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Noa 4 is also very good. Smooth, beautiful and long battery life ^^
    1. Zeus
    2. CiCi
    3. Supressed

Enough as been said about how good Zeus ROM is, the only complaint I have is the video capture. The recording has breaks/stops from time to time, which really kills the fluid aspect of the video. Sometimes it stops for like 2 seconds, and then resumes (someone else having this problem?). The rest works pretty flawlessly most of the time, just a minor issue here and there.

Regarding CiCi, it's a very good fluid ROM, but it also has a problem on the video capture. Pretty much the same problem on CM7, which is the low fps rate and consequently result in crappy non-smooth videos.
    Currently using Noa 4.01, very smooth. Noa and Zeus are perfect choices :)
    i was a big fan of zeus. but now days i think CICI rom is rocking. great rom.
    I vote for Zeus but Cici rom it comes very strong...

Enviado desde mi LG-P970 Zeus 6.28n usando Tapatalk