Keyboard with clipboard capabilities like Stock keyboard?

Search This thread

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
I truly cannot stand the stock Sammy keyboard I usually use Google keyboard mostly because the auto correction is better. The only problem is the Google keyboard doesn't have the clipboard capability like the Sammy keyboard does. Is there another keyboard with this clipboard setting and aggressive auto correction?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Forgot to add screenshot.
uploadfromtaptalk1395081072313.jpg

benjaminclaw

Sep 17, 2011
Chicago
Swype has clipboard function. It's my favorite keyboard. I found that Swiftkey would sometimes lag when swyping which would lead to errors. They have some themes you can use and adjust the height of the keyboard to suit your fingers and size of phone, which is good with the Note 3 since too high can be hard to manage and a big screen.

Sparc29

Oct 14, 2012
Swype has clipboard function. It's my favorite keyboard. I found that Swiftkey would sometimes lag when swyping which would lead to errors. They have some themes you can use and adjust the height of the keyboard to suit your fingers and size of phone, which is good with the Note 3 since too high can be hard to manage and a big screen.

I am looking for the clipboard feature as well. I will give swype a try.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

When I said clipboard I also ment clipboard history also. The stock Samsung clipboard has literally everything you have ever copied into the clipboard and you pick which one you need. In Swype all I'm finding is a copy and paste option no history, or am I missing something? The first attachment is the Stock Samsung keyboard with the clipboard history and the 2nd is Swype. Thanks for the reply also.
uploadfromtaptalk1395877082002.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1395877100075.jpg

benjaminclaw

Sep 17, 2011
Chicago
Yes, I see what you mean. I thought about that right after I posted my reply. You are correct I think that it doesn't have a history. I will take a look at other keyboard and see if I can find one that does. You're right that it would be useful.

Galaxy Note running MiniN3 Maximus 5.8

Reactions: BigMosley

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Yes, I see what you mean. I thought about that right after I posted my reply. You are correct I think that it doesn't have a history. I will take a look at other keyboard and see if I can find one that does. You're right that it would be useful.

Yeah it kinda reminds me of a cable remote how you can hit the last button if you don't want what you currently have selected. Could you image a remote control without a last button? Pure hell. Why can't these damn remotes have a 3 or 4 last channels also 2 to switch from isn't enough. Ok rant done.

R

Resolute Blue

When I said clipboard I also ment clipboard history also. The stock Samsung clipboard has literally everything you have ever copied into the clipboard and you pick which one you need. In Swype all I'm finding is a copy and paste option no history, or am I missing something? The first attachment is the Stock Samsung keyboard with the clipboard history and the 2nd is Swype. Thanks for the reply also.
View attachment 2652326
View attachment 2652327

I'm curious what the practical benefits of maintaining a long history of your clipboard would be? I'm always on the lookout for the smallest positive adjustments to my daily usage of my mobile device.

BclingergFJ

Sep 28, 2008
Work environment. The ability to maintain a long list does not require maintaining a long list. In addition, this application syncs with multiple devices.

Sent via my Note 8

Daniel x88

Jan 12, 2016
Twenty items limit

Hello.

I just wanted to say that I truly hate the limit of the clipboard.

It is as ridiculous as the Burst shot limit that has been painful to many Samsung users. (only twenty items?????):eek:

I have lost four valuable items in the clipboard, because it forces me to save a screenshot in the clipboard. This is another thing that I dislike about TouchWiz. My thread: http://forums.xda-developers.com/general/help/disable-screenshot-to-clipboard-t3318563

handasan10

Apr 16, 2008
Kota Bharu
hello.

i just found the right app for this situation. its called native clipboard, you can search it on google play. just double tap to activate the clipboard, it helps me alot.

Usmanrafique

Dec 12, 2017
I truly cannot stand the stock Sammy keyboard I usually use Google keyboard mostly because the auto correction is better. The only problem is the Google keyboard doesn't have the clipboard capability like the Sammy keyboard does. Is there another keyboard with this clipboard setting and aggressive auto correction?

You can use go keyboard it has a clipboard :) when I switched to Huawei only feature it wqs missing was the clipboard. So I found one in GO Keyboard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi this threat is quite old but I use touchpal nice
    Keyboard with clipboards.
    Swift key has good auto correction. I don't think it has the clipboard function though.

Look at Clipper.

Sent via my Note 8