i factory reset my phone. my dad is gonna kill me. please help :(

Search This thread

ahmedselmi00

Jul 26, 2013
so yesterday i upgraded my wiko cink king from 4.0.4 to 4.1.1. and installed cwm and rooted it ! today i tryed to make a factory reset from the settings menu so it reboted and showed the android logo with a loading shape on it and it keeps restarting again and again showing that logo! i tryed to enter to cwm but i can only access factory mode ! recovery mode wont respond ! i must fix it in 4hours before dad come home:( please help me people !

LS.xD

Nov 7, 2013
Luebeck
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi 11T Pro
so yesterday i upgraded my wiko cink king from 4.0.4 to 4.1.1. and installed cwm and rooted it ! today i tryed to make a factory reset from the settings menu so it reboted and showed the android logo with a loading shape on it and it keeps restarting again and again showing that logo! i tryed to enter to cwm but i can only access factory mode ! recovery mode wont respond ! i must fix it in 4hours before dad come home:( please help me people !

All topics about the phone are in french :(

polcandro

Mar 19, 2013
play.google.com

Use google recovery with the gmail that was linked to it.