Problem with ViperS 5.2 and custom dictionary

Search This thread

tode.guru

Mar 5, 2014
Italy
www.tode.guru
Hi,
I'm writing here because I can't post in the ROM dedicated thread...
I've installed the italian keyboard from the dedicated "Download" link in the main post.
Now I can use the suggestions in my language but I can't add custom words to my personal dictionary; If I go tho keyboard and language settings the settings app crash.
Any help?
Thanks,
tode

Reactions: faisal459459

3484jacks

Oct 30, 2010
York
Hi,
I've installed the italian keyboard from the dedicated "Download" link in the main post.
Now I can use the suggestions in my language but I can't add custom words to my personal dictionary; If I go tho keyboard and language settings the settings app crash.
Any help?
Thanks,
tode

Its a bug in 5.2.0. A few people have mentioned it. They will add you if type them in a message as it will auto save them. :good:

Reactions: tode.guru

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    Any help?
    Thanks,
    tode
    Hi,
    Any help?
    Thanks,
    tode

Its a bug in 5.2.0. A few people have mentioned it. They will add you if type them in a message as it will auto save them. :good: