[ROM]RUU_Bravo_Froyo_HTC_ARA_2.32.415.3_Radio_32.49.00. 32U_5.11.05.27_release

Search This thread

Hummelchen

Jul 2, 2010
Friesenhagen
Waiting for a working unrevoked. Nothing else

I think the problem is the higher version. Seems they had fixed some bugs who needed by unrevoked

Last edited:

atifsh

Sep 24, 2009
Islamabad
which version of ROM and can anyone else confirm this, as iv changed nothing on stock like and other i just added few stuff nothing has been modded or removed.

latif

Jun 8, 2004
which version of ROM and can anyone else confirm this, as iv changed nothing on stock like and other i just added few stuff nothing has been modded or removed.

I used the one with busybox+runparts but it seems my mistake when I add full transparent theme.

I will do flashing again tonight and inform you.

Thanks.

sindbad77

Aug 1, 2010
Cairo
What is the benifits of this ARA rom comparing to the other roms as I use Leedroid rom and using arabic patch from Ayman?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

ESPSV

Oct 30, 2010
hi
and i couldn't Root my phone with Unrevoked 3.21 and 3.22 !!

how could we send message to Unrevoked team to help us ?

DeMagH

Nov 24, 2007
just wondering

i tried the modded rooted version, works great and i really like the new font, but when i am setting my RSS feed for the HTC news widget, i can't just search for MASRAWY as i used to, i must enter the full RSS url for it to be recognized by the the widget, also, i've tried READ the full article "specifically with masrawy" and i am always getting this error msg "the application news (process com.htc.newsreader) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again"

i guess this error is due to the fact of me entering the direct link of the RSS, because before that i used just to search for masrawy or masrawy news to enter the RSS feedback just by checking the site

any idea how can this be solved?

tried it with the default RSSs available, and it was working fine, no problem at all

docnasef

Apr 25, 2009
Okay people, I've found a solution to remove the ARA rom!!!

Do this steps:

- Insert a Goldcard
- Flash this RUU: RUU_Bravo_Froyo_Vodafone_UK_2.33.161.2_Radio_32.49 .00.32U_5.11.05.27_release_157522_signed.exe

After that you could root your Phone again. With root you are able to downgrade and install your favorite ROM / RUU.

Greetz

tHANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS...

Need to ask you do you know of any custom roms that may support arabic language?

i.e. Be able to read arabic charecters in say for example sms, and have an arabic keyboard?
As is present in this custom ARA ROM?

Am searching for quite a bit now?!
Thanks

perangbintang

Apr 21, 2008
tHANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS...

Need to ask you do you know of any custom roms that may support arabic language?

i.e. Be able to read arabic charecters in say for example sms, and have an arabic keyboard?
As is present in this custom ARA ROM?

Am searching for quite a bit now?!
Thanks

hi again docnasef :D
so did you tried this method yet? what rom do you use now?

docnasef

Apr 25, 2009
hi again docnasef :D
so did you tried this method yet? what rom do you use now?

hello there
Unrevoked got out a recent 3.3 version that seems to have been able too root our device

I used , rooted and am still there at my original stock yet rooted rom!!!

Be sure to use their unrevoked without flashing a custom recovery...
Had to learn that the hard way!

perangbintang

Apr 21, 2008
hello there
Unrevoked got out a recent 3.3 version that seems to have been able too root our device

I used , rooted and am still there at my original stock yet rooted rom!!!

Be sure to use their unrevoked without flashing a custom recovery...
Had to learn that the hard way!

wow...that's NICE!!
rooting it now...

thanks for the info man!!

Top Liked Posts