Originally Posted by maxam73
Maybe j have other kind of problem, j tried with flashtool but it doesn't start flashing when in flashmode, after a minute phone boots itself continuosly on sony logo.
j tried several times with different PC and different ftf file.
j hope to solve this problem, but how...
Try this way bro.. Done in many Xperia here..
Solving Bootloop phone/Flash Tool can't Detect your phone.
Your Phone Must Off!! and not connected !!
1. Open Pc Companion
2. Click update on Red ellipse (in Picture 1)
3. Start on Phone/tablet Update (in Picture 2)
4. Click Repair on Next Screen
5. in Next Screen, Read that warning
Click Continue if you OK
6. Next Step click on Red Circle than Next...
7. Wait initializing Software (10~30 mnt) or depend your ISP speed
8. After initializin9 All Xperia Phone List Will Show Up.
Choose What Xperia Phone Will you repair ( I choose XZ) than Next..
9. Follow instruction On picture.
( Connect USB on your Phone while Press Vol down )
10. if not Start.. Unplug usb and try plug again ==> same no 9)
11. After start.. Waiting 1~2 Hours till done.
(Read Warning There
Sent from my C6602 using xda premium
Please Press Thanks Button If my Noob Comment useful for u.
Nokia Lumia And some Sameng device with root
Xperia Ion >>> JB 4.2.2 Full Root etc
Xperia Arc >>> JB 4.2.1 Racing Bean V4
Sony Xperia Z >>> FW A.2.67 JB 4.2.2 Full Root De-ODEX 32 GB SDHC Class 10
Waiting some Modification