Charging problem

Search This thread

Ninoviski

Nov 4, 2013
Natal
8Hi all. I have a S advance and it has a problem about charging.

My charger isnt original and while charging, my touch gets buggy. I read that some non original chargers give this bug, so i took my bro's charger (original). For my sadness the fckng phone didnt charged, so I took my cousins also original, didnt charged also. Now my only option is charge it not using

My batery is new

What can i do?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi all. I have a S advance and it has a problem about charging.

My charger isnt original and while charging, my touch hets buggy. I read that some non original chargers give this bug, so i took my bro's charger (original). For my sadness the fckng phone didnt charged, so i took my cousins also original, o didnt charged also. Now my only option is charge it and dont use it

My batery is new

Do you still have old battery? Try to charge with it. Maybe battery is causing some problems.

Ninoviski

Nov 4, 2013
Natal
No i dont. The old one was "exploded" i couldnt even charge with ig

Nov 7, 2013
I think the battery has some fault.... Jus try n put ur cousin's battery in ur cell n try to charge it!

Sent from my A500s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MikiGry

Oct 2, 2013
Nexus 7 (2013)
Samsung Gear S3
8Hi all. I have a S advance and it has a problem about charging.

My charger isnt original and while charging, my touch gets buggy. I read that some non original chargers give this bug, so i took my bro's charger (original). For my sadness the fckng phone didnt charged, so I took my cousins also original, didnt charged also. Now my only option is charge it not using

My batery is new

What can i do?

I had buggy touch bug but it was loooooong time ago. It was loking like that :
When have opened app drawer or any app it started running and i always end at homescreen when i was trying to do something on my phone while battery was charging.
But i cant remember how and when this problem was gone but i can said this :
One day touch was buggy and in second it was OK (not buggy)
If this problem will exist very long go to service. May your microusb port is touching LCD. And when you connect charger LCD feels power as a touch and starts bugging.

Sent from my GT-I9070P using xda app-developers app

K

King ov Hell

It exists in battery. I charged with a non-original charger (or it was a blackberry charger lol i don't remember exactly) and battery damaged. Then I switched another original battery and never used non-original charger, now it's okay. Changing voltages probably won't help, I recommend you to take a samsung charger and samsung 1500mAh battery then you can play with voltages too.

Ninoviski

Nov 4, 2013
Natal
Thanks all at first.

But guys. A new batery here is R$130 ($60). I have already bought one new 2 months ago.
Cant a just make my batery get used to the original charger voltage?

Ninoviski

Nov 4, 2013
Natal
Indeed. So i tell them that my phone batery has got addicted to another voltage then the original samsung charger?

I will do that. But for those that doesnt have warranty and are running out of money, is tjere something they can do?