[Q] Problem for installing dual recovery

Search This thread

florwing

Mar 3, 2011
Hi,
I do not have permission for posting a new thread on XZDualRecovery Q&A so I have to post in here. I have updated to .314 firmware and when I tried to install locked dual recovery (.150 &.151 versions), it got some errors and did not reboot and the green led did not occur. I selected option 1 for superSu and tried version 1.94,2.00 & 2.01 but did not reboot either.
Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Florence

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 31

brunsman6229

Sep 19, 2009
Anywhere
Hi,
I do not have permission for posting a new thread on XZDualRecovery Q&A so I have to post in here. I have updated to .314 firmware and when I tried to install locked dual recovery (.150 &.151 versions), it got some errors and did not reboot and the green led did not occur. I selected option 1 for superSu and tried version 1.94,2.00 & 2.01 but did not reboot either.
Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,
Florence
Salut,
try to re-root your phone with xperia tools... or, with, try to reflash the 314 firmware ftf with flashtool and re-root

hush66

Apr 6, 2010
I think you did not root the device, before you tried installing dual recovery. What you need to do now is to root the phone (use this tool) and then try to install dual recovery again (select option 1).

florwing

Mar 3, 2011
Thank you for replying.
I have re-rooted my phone and still the same problem. I found a strange thing. When I exacted the dual recovery, it did not let me to choose an option and there's nothing in the step 3. see the first picture.
When I just double click the install.bat without exacting, I can choose an option but it cannot find the path so I think why it keeps saying "no such file". see the second picture.

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 19