HOW TO ROOT Sprint GS3 (N00B FRIENDLY)
Much Like CF-Autoroot, this process is VERY easy. It requires 3 files. ODIN, a Custom Recovery(TWRP), and the superuser zip ill provide. To do the process just follow there steps and youll gain root.
NOTICE!!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE! FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND YOULL BE OKAY! I have not tested this on any other phone except a SPRINT Galaxy S3. Testers Welcome. If you brick, PM and i will post a process to get your phone back
1) Plug your phone into your PC, via usb. Download any drivers needed!
2) Open the root of your phone, and copy the superuser zip onto the root of your phone.
3) Once you have the superuser zip copied onto your device, disconnect and boot up into download mode(VolDWN+HOME+power)
4) Start ODIN on your computer, and click PDA, navigate to where you saved the Custom Recovery. And load it, make sure re partion IS NOT checked, and also uncheck AUTO REBOOT!
5) Start ODIN and wait until you see PASS at the top left of the screen with a GREEN background. Unplug device.
6) Now, boot into recovery by holding VolUP+HOME+POWER. After the first viberate release the power and continue holding home and volume up. Your phone will boot into TWRP Recovery.
7) Go to INSTALL, and navigate until you find Superuser zip. Install it. And reboot.
CONGRATS! You now have a rooted Galaxy S3