[Ended][ROM/DEV][CM9/?][05.08.12] CyanogenMod 9 for EVO 3D (5+2, 5+5 - 99% - try it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KrewsialNL

Fantastic rom, the only problem is the battery life. With coolexe kernel v.3.6 bluetooth doesn't work :(

The kernel of this rom have gpu 3d clock at 320 by default!!! Why?!?! o_O isn't good for battery...

Unfortunately, thats the reason im back on sense. Battery life isnt that good indeed. Cant get 7 hours with average usage while I get 1 day and a bit with the same usage on a sense rom.

Aside from that, this rom is a beast and will always be one of my favorites

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Im actually on the stock agrabren kernel that this rom came with

Try the htc kernel (non oc) from Anryl s thread.

That gave me the best battery life on this ROM.

warrenb213

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
The Great Northwest
Unfortunately, thats the reason im back on sense. Battery life isnt that good indeed. Cant get 7 hours with average usage while I get 1 day and a bit with the same usage on a sense rom.

Aside from that, this rom is a beast and will always be one of my favorites

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Try the htc kernel (non oc) from Anryl s thread.

That gave me the best battery life on this ROM.

Try the one I posted.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app

Reactions: KrewsialNL

LoKKeR

Dec 2, 2011
Yes but it have some bugs, as i am understanding so it can't be for daily usages. So for now i have to use this version :S

mag-nrw

Feb 26, 2012
Hi KrewsialNL,

are you using CM 10 DT 0.2 because you are one of the translators in this ROM ? :) :highfive:

Is there a "special" way to become a ROM tester for agrabren ? (ROM reviews, programming ability etc).

greetz
mag

KrewsialNL

Hi KrewsialNL,

are you using CM 10 DT 0.2 because you are one of the translators in this ROM ? :) :highfive:

Is there a "special" way to become a ROM tester for agrabren ? (ROM reviews, programming ability etc).

greetz
mag

Yep, exactly.

there is no special way actually as he just asked for translators (first comes, first gets) , and we re done now.

Just wait a little and all the goodness will come to you all ;)

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Tapatalk 2

LoKKeR

Dec 2, 2011
I now that 0.2 cm10 is released, anyway i want to report a bug with cm9 rom. If i use google maps i got reboot after some seconds :S

SecFry

Jul 12, 2009
Moscow
Asking community:
Should we close the thread?

CM10 > CM9 with 0.2 release, so I'm feeling like this thread is unneeded now.

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using Agrabren's PA

SecFry

Jul 12, 2009
Moscow
ROM discontinued. Follow CM10 thread
ATM you should want to install 0.2.0-old with CM10 or PA with vanilla kernel combination until bugs will be fixed (which would happen soon - check the thread!).

Reactions: KingGunna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts