05/19/2011 WCX ILLUMINATI SERIES EURO TP2 HQ Youtube 21916/23148/2021 CFC'd

Search This thread
W

Wild Child

New builds are up with some new enhancements....

Regards,
WC

Last edited:
W

Wild Child

New builds will be going up tomorrow evening (after i get in from neurologist) with everything working, was a report of coreplayer not working correctly, this has been fixed....

WC

W

Wild Child

Ok new builds are done, but will upload in morning...needles and shots into my neck and back beat me up pretty good...need some rest....Sorry for the delay

WC

P.S. Attached is pictures of why neurologist was needed in first place...bad accident on the 14th of january....was rearended and spun twice going 60mph and slammed into concrete divider on I-95 interstate.....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 16

joebob23

Feb 9, 2008
Can anyone show me a link on how to rip a cab from a rom? I really need the voice recorder cab, I've tried all of the one on this site. But it keeps giving a not signed try to reinstall error. So i figure I was just going to go and rip it from one of the working roms. Thanks..

Oh using 2021 Euro Touch Pro 2 w/Arcsoft Messaging Client

W

Wild Child

Wait till morning is included in new build...

Regards,
WC

Can anyone show me a link on how to rip a cab from a rom? I really need the voice recorder cab, I've tried all of the one on this site. But it keeps giving a not signed try to reinstall error. So i figure I was just going to go and rip it from one of the working roms. Thanks..

Oh using 2021 Euro Touch Pro 2 w/Arcsoft Messaging Client

W

Wild Child

My build is stock looking though....

WC

If interested send a p.m., these havent been released yet....:p

Attachments

• Titanium.jpg
    Titanium.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Titanium1.jpg
    Titanium1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Titanium2.jpg
    Titanium2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Titanium3.jpg
    Titanium3.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 19
W

Wild Child

New improved all around builds will be released this weekend...we and my team have worked hard on these to make them stable,fast...very fast...smooth battery life has been reported@2days after cycling the battery...memory is on par....We hope youll enjoy these as much as we did...to be honest...kinda shocked they came out as good as they did...Stay tuned....

WC

W

Wild Child

New builds will be coming out this week sometime....been a bit busy with some other stuff....plus have tweaked these to be even smoother and faster added voice command back into rom also in all builds....

Regards,
WC

W

Wild Child

Released....All builds (2.1 included) now play HQ videos smoothly....add back in some requested programs,sped them up,some more speed memory tweaks....

WC

W

Wild Child

We are testing some new builds that seem to be greatly improved in speed without changing stock pagepool(15), without affecting battery life(little over 2 days on full charge after cycling), so far two days of steady testing and ROM seems stable....these will be tested heavily before releasing...some new things in it that we need to make sure are 100% stable...But so far the results are amazing...

Regards,
WC

Last edited:

shatred

Jan 6, 2011
i cannot log in with twitter on this build, everytime i try it, it gives me an error that i am using the wrong username/password

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try the one attached, and tell me if ti works well for you, as it does for me.
    The phone is still and silent as the hand takes hold of it firmly, gripping it tight..it presses it's finger to the phones power button...the phone is so turned on it's screen lights up..a mini usb cable is forced into it's orifice and the phone feels connected to the hosting pc...the phone wants more and it's going to get it...and get it good...the pc thrusts it's downloaded rom update deeply into the phone...penetrating it completely...the phone passes out from the experience...just for a moment as the rom takes control of it's insided.....you mean "those" kind of graphics?