Confirmed: Sprint 4.3 released and discussion thread

Search This thread

crawrj

Nov 2, 2007
no he just needs to odin cf root again, he can still get into download mode. I did the same thing and ran cf auto root in odin and bingo phone rebooted

Nope. Still stuck at the S4 screen. Let it sit for a while. I think the data restore did something horribly wrong.

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
has anyone else still nor gotten the ota? I'm still waiting....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

animal7296

Dec 4, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT.
I went into recovery to run the update and I saw an android laying on its back with a red triangle. I did the update and it is still there and in download mode it says knox warranty void 0x0.

Is that android normal or is something wrong? I never took notice of it before.

Reactions: chris-allen

galaxys3man30

Oct 6, 2012
tallahassee,fl
no he just needs to odin cf root again, he can still get into download mode. I did the same thing and ran cf auto root in odin and bingo phone rebooted

Oh OK I see buddy I was saying that just help replace any damaged files

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Nope. Still stuck at the S4 screen. Let it sit for a while. I think the data restore did something horribly wrong.

Was your data from 4.3 or 4.2.2 buddy that could have been a issue too

xxaddictedxx

Jun 23, 2011
oklahoma
is i possible to take the Mf9 img and decompile it add in the new patches and recompile for a flashable version? odin or otherwise? im no dev so i dont know if its even possible but seems logical from what i do know........?

bondosho

May 24, 2009
Anaheim, CA
Downloaded the update, but when it went to install, I got an error. Now while my phone boots and seems to work normally, shutting down now shows me the boot sequence. Tried to update via the zip, and I still get the error. Guess I'll re-odin to mf9 and try again. Ugh.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

ram9200

Mar 6, 2010
Oh OK I see buddy I was saying that just help replace any damaged files

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Was your data from 4.3 or 4.2.2 buddy that could have been a issue too

I don't know, don't think it is working for them...

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I don't know, don't think it is working for them...

Mf9

crawrj

Nov 2, 2007

OK I think it was a mental fart on my end. Looks like I put 2.5.0.2 on the phone to try and restore. But I originally had 2.6.3.1. So I made a tar version of 2.6.3.1 and am trying it now.

Edit: BTW I am in panic mode for probably the first time ever :)

Last edited:

ricketkm

Oct 9, 2007
NJ
Is it possible for someone to send me the ota zip for me to go back to stock rom please, I am at work and I can't download it because of my company's network.

Top Liked Posts