Stock att ruu extracted and decrypted

Search This thread

unlimited_pl

Dec 20, 2013
It's possible to unroot phone by this. I have s-off, Htc One Mini, UK T-mobile version, but I want back to s-on with unrooted phone to get my warranty again. :confused:

Last edited:

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
It's possible to unroot phone by this. I have s-off, Htc One Mini, UK T-mobile version, but I want back to s-on with unrooted phone to get my warranty again. :confused:
Flashing the at&t ruu must be risky. They are different version. The ruu is the 1.32.502.3. But I have flash magio rom before and use the ruu to get back to the stock version. You should not s-off if you ever think about going back to stock to get warranty. The closest to stock for your phone is using revone to lock your bootloader and going back to s-on. As someone has mentioned, doing those is not 100% true. If you are returning the phone to your carrier to get a replacement then just make sure to get rid of your superuser and lock the bootloader. You can also try to s-on back but it's too risky.

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Flashing the at&t ruu must be risky. They are different version. The ruu is the 1.32.502.3. But I have flash magio rom before and use the ruu to get back to the stock version. You should not s-off if you ever think about going back to stock to get warranty. The closest to stock for your phone is using revone to lock your bootloader and going back to s-on. As someone has mentioned, doing those is not 100% true. If you are returning the phone to your carrier to get a replacement then just make sure to get rid of your superuser and lock the bootloader. You can also try to s-on back but it's too risky.

ive used the ruu many times.lol its not risky at all.

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com

ive got two phones replaced already if you need warrany...brick the bastard solid so you have a dead black screen. play dumb like it just happened on the charger overnight.lol

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
If you're trying to return it for warranty then just brick your phone. Don't flash the AT&T ruu because when they check it will show AT&T suff in there and they will know about it. Unless it bricks don't flash it unless your phone is the AT&T version.

Reactions: cmvienneau

kourninki

Feb 21, 2014
ive got two phones replaced already if you need warrany...brick the bastard solid so you have a dead black screen. play dumb like it just happened on the charger overnight.lol

Whats the best way to do this? .. My battery is really screwed ... operating extremely hot .. I htink I need to return for a warranty. Even when the phone has been off for 2 hours the back still has heat in it!

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
i am not sure my phone rooted or not, couse i am buying from another people. but i have checked witch root checker and said not root. and i can confiirm my phone still locked and s-on. please help me
Try changing the date of the phone to the next day and check for update. If not, tell me what android version you're on and I'll help you update your phone to 4.4.2 via ota.

dalfshiro

Apr 9, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
Try changing the date of the phone to the next day and check for update. If not, tell me what android version you're on and I'll help you update your phone to 4.4.2 via ota.

I have changed my date to the next month.but still no update.my phone jb 4.2.2 software number 1.24.502.3

I am not using t mobile sim card.but using another sim card cause i am in indonesia.maybe thats the problem?pleasr help.thanks

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
I have changed my date to the next month.but still no update.my phone jb 4.2.2 software number 1.24.502.3

I am not using t mobile sim card.but using another sim card cause i am in indonesia.maybe thats the problem?pleasr help.thanks

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Download this ruu and backup before you run it. If you bootloader is unlocked, lock it using fastboot oem lock. Link : http://dl3.htc.com/application/RUU_M...3_signed_2.exe

Reactions: dalfshiro

dalfshiro

Apr 9, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro

Top Liked Posts