[Q] LG G3 3GB Ram not true????

Search This thread

daryll54321

Jul 30, 2014
i have a 32gb LG G3, and i'm wondering they say it is built with 3gb of RAM. but
i tried checking my phone it says 1.8gb total RAM and at the moment i got 645 available RAM.... i also tried downloading Android System Info on my phone just to get the info. and it says the same.....
they said it is built with 3gb ram?? anyone got any ideas? can you enlighten me please
i appreciate if you guys could help me :(

Last edited:
Reactions: dobygot

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas
If you're seeing something like this then you have 3GB

241nh52.png

daryll54321

Jul 30, 2014

sigh i cant post the screenshot..... i'm new on this forum :(

all i can say is after i performed factory reset, thinking it might change. unluckily it is still 1.8Gb RAM... it's not even 2gb RAM!!! T_T
i just wish i can return this phone... they sell me lower quality for the price of the original specs phone.

ElBeaner

Feb 22, 2012
Dallas

all i can say is after i performed factory reset, thinking it might change. unluckily it is still 1.8Gb RAM... it's not even 2gb RAM!!! T_T
i just wish i can return this phone... they sell me lower quality for the price of the original specs phone.

Take a screenshot, upload it here http://tinypic.com/

post the link so we can see what you're looking at.

Last edited:

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010

When it says it has 3GB, you will not see it showing 3GB. When it says you have 32GB, you will not get 32GB. Its not how it works.

Go here to see more info:
http://www.dr-lex.be/info-stuff/bytecalc.html

BioVolt

Dec 5, 2008
Romford
Check this and since you can't post screen shot, then write the model number and storage for us to see...

avuduzyr.jpg

6umevu9y.jpg

ugyvepuq.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

00dahc

Jul 15, 2012
Check this and since you can't post screen shot, then write the model number and storage for us to see...

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/avuduzyr.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/6umevu9y.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/ugyvepuq.jpg/IMG]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

FYI, my T-mobile G3 doesn't show memory under Hardware information.

Another fun fact, while I was under Hardware information I see "Uptime" is currently 157hours even though I reset my phone last night.

Ha. Stupid phone.

BioVolt

Dec 5, 2008
Romford
FYI, my T-mobile G3 doesn't show memory under Hardware information.

Another fun fact, while I was under Hardware information I see "Uptime" is currently 157hours even though I reset my phone last night.

Ha. Stupid phone.

Interesting, but the model number will not be able to tell which model / memory it has?

As for uptime, maybe it only resets when you completely shut down? Don't know for sure because I have not tested this theory yet.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

And finally, then he should download CPU-Z from play store

ryquta2a.jpg

daryll54321

Jul 30, 2014
Here is the link

i58.tinypic.com/6gen0p.png

I cant even post link wth... Pls add http at the beginning of that link Sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not joking. Nobody anywhere else I can find on any website has this issue. Then all of a sudden after this thread another one in China happens to have the same issue? Either knockoff or lying for attention. Either way its not a problem.

This is a non issue just a couple guys in a couple third world countries, who bought their phones in a non repitable store from a guy named shabula

How does my current location have anything to do with the fact that the G3 I almost bought, had shown only 2gb of ram just like the OP's?

Guys, it's pretty embarrassing how ignorant and arrogant us Americans can be, so let's try to refrain from taking every opportunity to remind everyone of these traits by insulting a country of people and dismissing peoples issues because it's happening in a place that you feel isn't relevant to you.

Also what do you gain from dismissing these reports? This forum isn't only for people who own these phones living in America. Just make note of these reports and ignore them if you feel they're not relevant to you. Dismissal through insults is really childish.
    Guys I got my phone replacement finally!
    But I asked customer service again for Korea's reply, still no reply regarding the issue
    fbgopv.png

:)
    Here's a quick read about Memoxpress terms and conditions (jump to number 5 and 6)
    http://memoxpress.theshop.ph/memoxpress/terms

OP should also read this and call memo customer service

Sir I really thank you for your help also for those who are trying to help and give me ideas.

I've finished reading the terms and conditions of the store you just linked to me. Well atleast I know have an idea.

Anyways going back to my previous post sir, just to give you and all people on this thread some update.

LG Customer Service together with Main Office themselves made a solution because Korea is STILL not replying to this issue.
    What they've decided is to give me a replacement process for my phone. (FINALLY)
    Got my claim stub, and will be waiting for the next few days to get the new and legit phone. Hopefully things will go well now.

But I will also try to ask for an update if they can get Korea's reply.
    Again, you guys give the Chinese way too much credit if you think a smartphone can be counterfeited. It's easier to just secure a gray market phone "source" and profit from savings of sales and import taxes (this is real life).

Firstly, do you know that a great portion of smartphones (samsung, LG, Asus, Apple, zte, huawei, and a lot more) are actually made in China?
    Chinese factories are the most productive in the world. Would you elaborate more on 'too much credit'?

And secondly, if you've never seen it, don't simply say it doesn't exist. I have seen quite a few fake phones, for instance, GS4, that looks exactly like the legit ones. There is no way to tell the difference without using apps like cpu-z or so.

So please stop making ignorant comments about something you have no idea about.
    make sure in the box that you have a 32GB if that's correct then my question is:
    have you flashed any rom?