[May 25, 2013][ROM][4.0.4][720p] NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA V3.0b [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

googlephone

Jul 7, 2010
Hi First of All Thanx for your Hard work ..
I m not able to run Root Explore on any ICS rom. Any one got it running?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hi First of All Thanx for your Hard work ..
I m not able to run Root Explore on any ICS rom. Any one got it running?

Root explorer is working for me.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA Premium App

MTN_HD2

Oct 12, 2010
Hellhole
hey there please any one help me in decoding 720p videos on my hd2 on this rom please any one can help

i am attaching the logcat if anyone can see i am new here so please help

you asked this earlier ....
ok i wipe cache and dalvik volia its back ok one more thing i love to have 720p video playing on this rom any suggestions.. i tried mx video player but it lagsss way lag and there is no hardware support any fix for that thanx

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk 2
and tytung answered with :
HW Decoding for 720p only works on Gingerbread and Froyo. No solution for ICS or JB so far.
its not possible unless you're a dev, a good one at that because tytung and others haven't managed to do it and its one of the main reasons the CM Team decided to stop working on CM9 for Nexus one and similar devices

Sevastopol

Aug 10, 2011
After using v2.5 with kernel 3.2 and 3.3, I notice that v2.5 is much smoother but use more battery power than v.2.4. I am not talking about standby battery drain. Standby battery drain is good in both v2.4 and v2.5.
I use current widget to monitor the usage current.
For regular use (not play heavy games), I saw current jump to 390ma and sometimes 500ma in v2.5 just for web browsing. It used to be 150ma to 250ma, rarely above 300ma in v2.4.
For video playing, the current is always around 390ma in v2.5 and usually around 250ma to 290ma in v2.4.
I am not complaining, just doing a comparison between 2.4 and 2.5. V2.5 is much smoother but using more power for the same scenario.
Well, is it a comparison just between different versions but not different kernels? Were you using the same r3.2 kernel in both roms?

Noob007

Dec 12, 2007
Very nice rom!!!

Took some time for an old winmo dog to adapt to android. Only thing I really miss is TomTom.... But, its so much more on android, so I can adapt there too.

After some troubble shooting, and beers - I figured out how to put up widgets, that was not obvious to a data nerd that never have used a android...hehe - but, i found it!!!

I love the performance and look of it - so Thank You!!!

:good:

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
I've got some hard reboot sometimes with the v2.5. Am I the only one?

I have seen one recently when I was experiencing 100% CPU utilization for some time. Google Play was updating an app and Norton was checking it - who knows what else was in the background. Suffice it to say the device must have been tired and jumped to the bootscreen animation for a rest..

Have not seen it again.

---
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.. (via Tapatalk)

laogiacodai

Aug 17, 2007
Hi All,

This morning, the screen can not turn on when alarm is up and the phone is charging. I can not receive sms also. Remove battery, install again, set alarm to test. It doesn't repeat. I receive a sms which it was sent at 0:35am after rebooting.

When I go to Play Store, the pictures flash sometimes before they are stable. I think it comes from gpu lib.

Sent from my NexusHD2 tytung ICS v2.5, kernel r3.3, batt + soft power mod

Last edited:

Dala11

Nov 24, 2008
I am very busy recently and need my HD2 (512M version) as my daily phone. So I don't have time to build and debug CM10.
I think you can choose the current CM10 or JB ROMs from other devs.

BTW, kernel r3.3 is released.
You could flash it and gpulibs_desireC_ICS_CM9.zip (All credits go to securecrt.)

Hi tytung,

Been using this kernel and gpulibs, but I have the feeling the animations are slower (such as the tv-off animation, or starting an app).

For the rest, no problems.

Cheers,
Dala11

adell_

Jun 28, 2009
8.Open Up Link2SD and when it asks for the File System Choose ext2.
9.Restart Your Phone and go to ad recovery mode.
10. Flash this file : 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip (as attachment)
11. Reboot your phone. after boot, go to setting, storage and you will see your internal storage is bigger as your created one before.... :D

If you use Link2SD, you don't need to flash an A2SD script and vice versa.

bramgg

May 12, 2009
THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO USE Link2SD, YOU MAY USE THIS GUIDE TO INCREASE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE...

Tutorial:
1.Take out your sd card and put it in a card reader (NOT FROM PHONE CABLE) to your computer.
2.Open up Minitool,and find your SD card,right click on it and select Move/Resize.
3.Choose the Amount Of MB/GB you want to save for your apps,and press OK.
4.Right Click the partition you just made and select Create.
5.Press yes and add these changes:
Partition Label:ext2
Create as:primary
File System:Ext2
Cluster Size:4kb
and click OK.
6.Click Apply changes at the top and when its finished take out the sd card and put it back in your Phone.
7.Open up ASTRO File Manager / root explorer and on your sd card go to /data/ and make a folder Called sdext2 and in it a folder called apps. eg: [ sd card/data/sdext2/apps ]
8.Restart Your Phone and go to ad recovery mode.
9. Flash this file : 40ad2sdx-a2Recovery.zip (as attachment)
10. Reboot your phone. after boot, go to setting, storage and you will see your internal storage is bigger as your created one before.... :D

I've followed your steps carefully and now I have 0MB of internal storage. I can see my SD card size dropped from 6,+ GB to 3Gb (I've made a partition of 3GB) but now I have zero internal storage so I cannot do anything like installing apps etc. Please help!

EDIT: I finally got it working, thanks guys for helping out. I actually just formatted my sd card, and did the whole process from scratch. Now I have 1GB of internal storage! But now the 'not-responsive, freezing' issue came up, so now I (finally) have an ICS-loaded HD2, with an acting up digitizer :eek: Oh well, just squash the power button till it works again :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

tamnteh

Sep 26, 2009
I've followed your steps carefully and now I have 0MB of internal storage. I can see my SD card size dropped from 6,+ GB to 3Gb (I've made a partition of 3GB) but now I have zero internal storage so I cannot do anything like installing apps etc. Please help!

please reduce your partition... for my phone, i just set to 700MB only, i think 3GB too big for the system to handle....

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Reactions: bramgg

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008

If you're using Link2sd ,you should not flash any scripts.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

adell_

Jun 28, 2009

What is the size of your system and cache partition? Try to reduce them to 170/5 if they are bigger than that.

Reactions: bramgg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA is the first stable and fast ICS ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 9.1 source code and provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android ICS 4.0.4 (IMM76L)
    • Include CyanogenMod 9.10 (CM-9.1.0)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_ics_r3.6.
    • Include tytung's ICS HWA ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files from my AOSP GB ROM (i.e. NexusHD2-Gingerbread).
    • Credits: tytung, Securecrt, Rick_1995, Xylograph, rapmv78, texasice, firesnatch, ankuch, romanbb, marco.palumbi, samuaz, dk_zero-cool, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, the CM and the Evervolv teams, etc.

Screenshots for v2.0:
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_01.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_02.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_03.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_04.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_05.png
    NexusHD2-ICS-CM9-HWA_V2.0_(Android-4.0.4)_06.png

Features:
    • All Android 4.0.4 features
    • All CM9 features
      • Enhanced Power Menu w/ Reboot and Screenshot options, etc.
      • Power Notification Widget
      • Trebuchet Launcher
      • T9 Dialer
      • Keep app back button in Developer options
      • Theme
      • And more
    • Multi-Languages
    • Root, Superuser, su, busybox, etc.
    • AdFree hosts file
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Decoding (720p Video Playback via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Encoding (Video Recording via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk and the framework patch (thanks royale1223 and Securecrt)
    • NativeSD (thanks Securecrt and Xylograph)
    • DataOnEXT (thanks ph03n!x)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • (Please DO NOT mirror any files. Thank you.)

Installations:
    • AROMA Installer for three types of installations:
      • NAND
        • system@NAND, data@NAND, boot@NAND
        • For T-Mobile USA HD2 (LEO 1024)
        • Mod edit: Link removed
      • NAND with DataOnEXT
        • system@NAND, data@EXT4, boot@NAND
        • For EU/International HD2 (LEO 512)
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit DataOnEXT thread for more info.
          (I modified DataOnEXT to be able to use with NativeSD at the same time. Share the same data.)
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-ICS.
      • NativeSD (SD-EXT)
        • system@EXT4, data@EXT4, boot@FAT32
        • For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit NativeSD thread for more info.
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-ICS.
    • The required system partition is 170 MB.

Extra Downloads:

Mod edit: Links removed

Working: Everything
    • Full HWA (Hardware Acceleration)
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Network.)
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • 720p Video Playback (MPEG4 and H.264 up to 720p with hardware video decoding)
      (Please refer to Android Supported Media Formats for more info.)
    • Camcorder (Video recording: 640x480 25fps var, MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)
    • Camera
    • Panorama
    • VPN
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network
    • WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install wireless_tether_2_0_7.apk for more features.)
    • USB Tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)

Credits:
    • Mod edit: Link removed
    • Thanks all developers for contributing, and thanks all users for testing and using NexusHD2 ROMs.
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V3.0b HWA (May 25, 2013)
    • V3.0a HWA (May 19, 2013)
    • V3.0 HWA (May 18, 2013)
      • Updated CM-9.1.0 source code.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (April-02-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.4.11
      • Removed Google Talk (It was replaced by Handouts. Please install it from Play Store if required.)
      • Removed the CM Update option (fix FC) from settings.
      • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 170 MB
    • V2.9a HWA (Mar. 16, 2013)
    • V2.9 HWA (Mar. 3, 2013)
      • Updated CM9.1.0 source code.
      • Added support for FM Radio in Android. (Only framework support, no working app. Maybe I missed something.)
      • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
      • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
      • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
      • Increased the minimum system partition size to 175 MB
    • V2.8 HWA (Nov. 18, 2012)
      • Supported NAND and NativeSD.
      • Updated AROMA Installer for NexusHD2-ICS. (Credit: tytung)
      • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_ics_r3.6 to support H/W video decoding.
        • Developed "NAND & NativeSD ROM Updater v1.0" using AROMA Installer to support all NativeSD ROMs.
        • (Don't need to change ROM_NAME now.)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Updated initrd.gz to support Bluetooth HID profile for NativeSD. (Credit: marco.palumbi and Robbie P)
      • Updated initrd.gz to make the adb connection more stable. (Credit: tytung)
      • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.14.1
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.10.9
      • Updated to YouTube v4.1.47
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (October-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Moved Calendar.apk and Music.apk to /data/app/ folder to save system space.
      • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
      • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
      • Removed old /data/app/FileManager.apk
      • Added MiFileExplorer.apk to /data/app/ folder.
      • And many small fixes.
    • V2.7 HWA NativeSD (Sep. 17, 2012)
      • Still v2.7 but add NativeSD support.
    • V2.7 HWA (Sep. 1, 2012)
    • V2.6 HWA (Aug. 12, 2012)
    • V2.5 HWA (July 21, 2012)
    • V2.4 HWA (June 27, 2012)
      • Updated to CM9.0.0-RC1 source code.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r3.1
        • Added fast charging support. (Credit goes to marc1706)
        • Changed WiFi interface from eth0 to wlan0 (initrd.gz was changed).
      • Included marc1706's Lights Library w/ correct LED color & dual LED support.
      • Fixed the reboot issue in V2.3 ROM when using Elixir.
      • Added WebGL support for the stock browser.
      • Changed the softkeys size: set navigation_bar_height to 28.0dip and navigation_bar_width to 32.0dip.
        • Softkeys are compatible with Barcode Scanner v4.1 only. Don't update it to v4.2 from Google Play Store.
      • Changed the in-call volume from always maximum (100%) to 60%. (Credit goes to tytung)
      • Added possible VoIP fix. (Not test yet.)
      • Updated HTC-RIL lib from HTC-RIL 2.2.1001G (Jul 16 2010,21:52:13) to HTC-RIL 2.2.0019G (Aug 18 2011,21:08:53)
    • V2.3 HWA (June 9, 2012)
      • All features of the CM9 source code on June 9 are included. No more setting FC issues.
      • Update Google sources to 4.0.4_r2.1 (IMM76L)
      • Enlarged the softkeys size.
      • Updated to the latest Trebuchet Launcher, so you can access its setting under "System setting" -> "Launcher".
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.1.
      • Moved YouTube.apk to data space.
      • Added Apollo.apk (another CM9 music player) as a data app.
    • V2.2 HWA (June 2, 2012)
      • Built a new ROM using the official CM9 source code with my own leo device and vendor files modified from Nexus One.
        • Required 167.2 MB system partition.
        • All features of the CM9 source code on June 1 are included.
        • Added Torch.apk to get the LED flashlight to work with the notification bar widget.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_r3.
        • Supported real WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses finally. (i.e. the same MAC you see on WinMo.) (Credits go to Franck78, Rick_1995 and Marc1706) (WiFi MAC address is changed, so remember to update the MAC filter in your wireless router if required.)
        • Updated some usb drivers for USB Tethering. (Credits go to tytung)
        • Updated initrd.gz to support native USB Tethering. (Credits go to tytung)
        • Fixed and enabled bandwidth control to be able to set mobile data limit. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Fixed native USB Tethering. To use it, you need to follow a series of workaround steps. (Credits go to tytung)
        1. Plug the USB cable.
        2. Enable native USB Tethering. You may need to toggle it twice to let the checkbox to be checked.
        3. Unplug and plug after using native USB Tethering to restore USB Mass Storage feature.
      • Included the latest Adreno 200 drivers for ICS from Qualcomm (i.e. Adreno200_ICS_drivers_update.zip).
      • Updated htcleo-touchscreen.idc.
      • Updated libinput.so to fix the touchscreen movements issue. (Credits go to Simon and tytung)
      • Updated Phone.apk to include the drawable-mdpi folder to be compatible with ro.sf.lcd_density=160. (Credits go to Xylograph.)
      • Updated lights.htcleo.so to blink both green and amber lights while there are missed calls. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Fixed video playback issue. Now Camcorder, YouTube HQ/non-HQ, and Video Playback are all very stable. (Credits go to tytung)
      • Moved YouTube.apk back to system space.
      • Updated Music.apk to improve the UI response.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.5.19.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.0.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-23-2012) for blocking ads.
    • V2.1 HWA (May 15, 2012)
      • Built a new ROM using the CM9 source code in dk_zero-cool's git repository with my HD2 stuff.
      • Included the htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r2.3-uniMAC. (WiFi MAC address is changed.)
      • Fixed the audio issues (Voice Search, Skype, etc.) by including audio.primary.qsd8k.so_update.zip.
      • Included the APN list of the Galaxy Nexus and added FreeMobile.
      • Updated htcleo-touchscreen.idc (it seems to make better touchscreen experience).
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.7.0.
    • V2.0 HWA (May 5, 2012)
      • The ROM is based on dk_zero-cool's BCM Passion CM9 HWA (Hardware Acceleration) ROM.
      • Included the HWA Kernel: htcleo-2.6.32-ics kernel tytung_HWA_r2. (Credits to securecrt, Rick_1995, and tytung)
        • Added the latest KGSL driver /dev/kgsl-3d0 for ICS HWA (Hardware Acceleration). (Credits to Securecrt and Rick_1995)
        • Fixed mdp, mddi, msmfb for leo (i.e., display the camera and maps buttons) (Credits to Rick_1995)
        • Fixed the boot logo (Credits to Securecrt)
        • Added zRAM support. (By tytung)
        • Flash Player works due to this HWA kernel.
      • Included rapmv78's latest hardware video encoding lib: hd2-hwvid-hwa-05042012-signed.zip. (Credits to rapmv78)
        • Camera, Camcorder, Panorama, and Barcode scanner works.
      • Fixed YouTube by including libstagefright.so from Youtube_fix_hd2_hwa_rom.zip. (Credits to Xylograph)
      • Included milaq's lights.htcleo.so. (Credits to milaq)
      • Included CM9 APN list.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.6.0.
      • Moved Gmail.apk and YouTube.apk to /data/app/ folder in order to fit the 165MB system partition.
      • Introduced the all-in-one install ROM for both MAGLDR and cLK. (Thanks Xylograph)
      • Fixed the phone freeze issue, happened in Xylograph's HWA beta1 ROM, during the first reboot. (by tytung)
    • V1.6 (Apr. 22, 2012)
      • The ROM is currently rebased on v1.3 (i.e. without MeDroidMod stuff) because the MeDroidMOD project suspended.
        • All previous add-ons of v1.3 (e.g. softkeys or the battery mods) should work for v1.6.
      • Included rapmv78's latest hardware video encoding lib. (libstagefright.so and media_profiles.xml from hd2-hwvid-03242012-signed.zip) (Credits to rapmv78)
      • Included new Trebuchet Launcher to support the scrolling wallpaper feature.
      • Included the latest Google Apps from the stock Nexus S ROM image v4.0.4 (IMM76D). (Deodexed and zipaligned by tytung.)
      • Updated to Gmail v4.0.5.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.5.1.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.5.16.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (March-30-2012) for blocking ads.
    • V1.5 (Mar. 9, 2012)
    • V1.4 (Feb. 20, 2012)
    • V1.3 (Feb. 5, 2012)
      • ROM is built from the new source code (thanks samuaz).
      • Included rapmv78's camera_01302012-signed.zip to support the camera panorama mode and fix the Gallery FC. (Credits to rapmv78)
      • Included lights.htcleo.so_from_Gpc_GB_ROM.zip to support the blinking amber light when getting a notification. (Credits to gpc)
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.2.0.
      • Moved Google Maps from system app to user app to save system space.
    • V1.2 (Jan. 21, 2012)
      • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
      • Upgraded BCM4329 firmwares (fw_bcm4329.bin and fw_bcm4329_apsta.bin) to v4.218.248.23 to fix the "black screen of death" for some users.
      • Removed acdb (Audio Configuration DB) firmwares (default_att.acdb and default_france.acdb) to fix the in-call echo for some users. (No echo in my HD2 even if these files are there.)
      • Fixed MMS blurry pics (changed UA from Passion to NexusOne).
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (January-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.1.1.
      • Removed talkback.apk to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Market if required.
      • Removed Android Terminal Emulator (Term.apk and libjackpal-androidterm3.so) to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Market if required.
    • V1.1 (Jan. 15, 2012)
      • ROM is built from the new source code.
      • Enabled CRT-off animation in default.
      • Added CM FileManager.apk.
      • Fixed the IME dictionary issues in the v1 ROM by including LatinImeGoogle.apk. (I included it in AOSP beta 10, but not in CM9 v1.)
      • Updated camera libs from rapmv78 to support camcorder. (Camcorder is still buggy and slow.)
      • Updated files: hosts and build.prop.
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.1.0.
      • Downgraded the BCM4329 firmware from v4.218.248.23 to v4.218.248.18 for better WiFi compatibility for some SIM card related country code issue. (The drawback is that I saw some error messages in logcat because the firmware version is mismatched with the kernel bcm4329 driver. It seems not to affect WiFi for me.)
      • Removed Google Music and included the original Music app.
      • Included new kernel tytung_ics_r1. Main changes compared to my r14 kernel are as follows.
        • fixed wired headphones for ICS. (Credits to zivan56.)
        • changed VM_MAX_READAHEAD values to 1024 kbytes.
        • backported xt_qtaguid and xt_quota2 to support data usage.
        • backported bcm4329 WiFi driver from tuna 3.x kernel. (i.e. v4.218.248.23)
        • improved the flashlight's ICS compatibility.
        • added InteractiveX CPU governor.
        • added smartAssV2 CPU governor.
        • backported kgsl GPU driver from msm-3.0 kernel. (new in r1)
        • improved the data transfer speed of the SD card almost twice. (about 8MB/s write and 10MB/s read using a class 6 SD) (new in r1)
    • V1.0 (Jan. 9, 2012)
      • Initial release. My first CM9 ROM.
    Fresh install is recommended.
    V2.9 HWA (Mar. 3, 2013)
    • Added support for FM Radio in Android. (Only framework support, no workable app)
    • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging cannot be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
    • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
    • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
    • Increased the minimum system partition size to 175 MB

Downloads:
    V2.3 HWA

V2.3 HWA (June 9, 2012)
    • All features of the CM9 source code on June 9 are included. No more setting FC issues.
    • Update Google sources to 4.0.4_r2.1 (IMM76L)
    • Enlarged the softkeys size.
    • Updated to the latest Trebuchet Launcher, so you can access its setting under "System setting" -> "Launcher".
    • Updated to Google Maps v6.8.1.
    • Moved YouTube.apk to data space.
    • Added Apollo.apk (another CM9 music player) as a data app.

Download: