[APP] CyanogenMod File Manager & Inverted!! for Android 4.1.2

Search This thread

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
I'll be updating the CMFile Manager tomorrow (Monday). It'll be stock, inverted, and maybe changing the holo blues to whites...

wuzdat

Mar 20, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Could you post a new link for the Inverted.zip download? the link from the earlier post that is on Box.net says that it is out of bandwidth and wont allow me to download it, also I have been searching everywhere for weeks trying to find an Inverted, ICS-style copy of the Box.net app for cloud access, I can't find anyone that has a themed version or anyone that is willing to Invert the Box app. I've found a few copies of the INverted Dropbox app, but I use both. Maybe you can help....?

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Could you post a new link for the Inverted.zip download? the link from the earlier post that is on Box.net says that it is out of bandwidth and wont allow me to download it, also I have been searching everywhere for weeks trying to find an Inverted, ICS-style copy of the Box.net app for cloud access, I can't find anyone that has a themed version or anyone that is willing to Invert the Box app. I've found a few copies of the INverted Dropbox app, but I use both. Maybe you can help....?

OP updated with a MediaFire mirror....thanks for bringing that to my attention...

ulysse34

Aug 21, 2010
Very nice file manager and the inverted one is even better

One missing feature however: it lacks the ability to send apk files over Bluetooth. I hope the CM team will fix that in a future release...

+1 bug
Whenever trying to open a text file with Editor and checking "Remember selection", File Manager will crash

Last edited:

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Very nice file manager and the inverted one is even better

One missing feature however: it lacks the ability to send apk files over Bluetooth. I hope the CM team will fix that in a future release...

+1 bug
Whenever trying to open a text file with Editor and checking "Remember selection", File Manager will crash

Yeah CM already updated I just have to invert and upload again. Will have it done tomorrow.

Sent from my SGS3...

a3r0n1

Sep 28, 2008
Auckland
Hi,
Firstly thanks for posting.
Unfortunately inverted zip isn't working for me. [NativeSD]
Opted to install a apk version and that's running fine except it's not inverted :(

BTW: Link "CMFileManager.zip" (The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth.)

Last edited:

tech_gooner

Aug 21, 2012
Can you please post a mirror for the standard CM file manager zip file. Box is giving the out of bandwidth error.

Notonlyeyes

Mar 19, 2012
Yeah I think so as well....
I wanted to update today, but there's still bugfixes they're addressing....so i may wait one more day....

CM-File-Manager 1.0.1 + Theme Dark ...by Notonlyeyes

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• device-2012-11-12-094202.png
    device-2012-11-12-094202.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 8,653
  • device-2012-11-12-094221.png
    device-2012-11-12-094221.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 8,732
Last edited:

jeffrey.phil@gmail.com

May 1, 2012
Chennai
PLEASE HELP i installed this app using. playstore's "system app installer" it is working well.. but.. the create shortcut function always says "cannot create shortcut" (creates a direct shortcut for a folder on ur home screen... now it doesnt).. it used to work in the older version.. please how to get it working in this new version.. has it got something to do with the permissions. if yes.. please specify

Last edited:

pawelkrak

Jan 20, 2013
root mode in CM Manager

I have rooted Galaxy S3 with stock rom. CM Manager can't change the settings - from a safe mode to root mode. What should I do?
when i try to change access - asks for permission to enter the root mode. I agre. and still displays that it is in safe mode.

Top Liked Posts