OTA only showing the unofiicial updates

Search This thread

iprsahoo

Apr 1, 2014
Cuttack
though my device i9070 is supported by the pac-rom i dont get the nightly updates OTA....when i asked the dev he said tht its a self build and the server build will show the OTA nightlies....can somebody explain me the difference because the dev officially maintains the ROM

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
though my device i9070 is supported by the pac-rom i dont get the nightly updates OTA....when i asked the dev he said tht its a self build and the server build will show the OTA nightlies....can somebody explain me the difference because the dev officially maintains the ROM

He means that the rom you are using, had been built by him, unofficially, some added tweaks I guess, but him. If you download pacrom from the official pacrom site and install it, you will get Ota updates.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.

Reactions: iprsahoo

dionysius65

Nov 3, 2012
Latham
I'm seeing the latest nightly but when I choose download, every attempt fails. Yes I've verified that I have data access ;)

I'd like to do the updates so I don't have to backup/wipe/flash/restore. I'm running the 4/14 nightly if that helps to determine why the OTA update is failing.

I looked at the changelog and it says, someone changed something, someone removed something and someone tweaked something ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ahmed dzico

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

He means that the rom you are using, had been built by him, unofficially, some added tweaks I guess, but him. If you download pacrom from the official pacrom site and install it, you will get Ota updates.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk Pro.
    I'm seeing the latest nightly but when I choose download, every attempt fails. Yes I've verified that I have data access ;)

I'd like to do the updates so I don't have to backup/wipe/flash/restore. I'm running the 4/14 nightly if that helps to determine why the OTA update is failing.

I looked at the changelog and it says, someone changed something, someone removed something and someone tweaked something ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app