[Q] What is the best swap usage settings ?

Search This thread

postsnl

Jun 2, 2012
Hi,

i am usingamemoryboost app. I like it, but i cant set swappiness. Also i dont know it is the best or is there any alternative ?

i also used and didnt like triple swap script. i didnt realize any improvements.

What do u use to get more ram? Is it chance we have only swap ? Or is there any other solution?

Thank you for ur suggestion.

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos

postsnl

Jun 2, 2012
Thank you but i also tried it ...

Thank you for suggestion. But i used and didnt like it too.

Actually now i returned to viper 5.2 from cm family. I cant use mounts2sd with this rom Dont allow me to install m2sd. I dont know is it better to use.

KSM makes different, i dont try zram. Are there any better technology ?

Actually what i want is, keeping some program in ram always. Rest of apps can use swap. Keyboard, calling app, contacts and home app should stay always on ram.

What do u suggest any other?

postsnl

Jun 2, 2012
also use class 10 card

Thank you for suggestion. But i used and didnt like it too.

Actually now i returned to viper 5.2 from cm family. I cant use mounts2sd with this rom Dont allow me to install m2sd. I dont know is it better to use.

KSM makes different, i dont try zram. Are there any better technology ?

Actually what i want is, keeping some program in ram always. Rest of apps can use swap. Keyboard, calling app, contacts and home app should stay always on ram.

What do u suggest any other?

Forgot to mention. I also use class 10 card with 3 partitions. First fat32, second ext4 and last swap.

postsnl

Jun 2, 2012
i have issue with multiswap mod

Some apps are crashed. It was not stable. i wiped cache and dalvik after installing multimod. So i removed again. :S

i will change my daily use to cm roms again i think. And i will try this swap with cm.