[Q] Allow all apps in Play Store

Search This thread

caseym

Aug 3, 2010
I have a Verizon Galaxy Nexus, rooted and running AOKP build 38. There are several key apps that show as "not compatible with my device" in the Google Play Store. What causes this? I've been running these apps forever and all different roms. Apps like HD Widgets and Adobe Flash Player are a couple that are doing this. Is there a way to fix this or is it a per-ROM problem?

Thanks so much,
caseym

wesleyfdc

Jun 11, 2012
Vianen
Sorry you cant

Google Play sorted all the apps so it will work on you mobile:
they will look for:
-if the resolution right
-does you phone have the hadware for it?
like: does it have an gps for an gps app?
yes?-> the app will show up in the google play store!
no? -> the app wont run or is useless and then it wont show up in the playstore!
-can you phone run the app with your hardware? if your phone is too slow and you want to run an advanced 3D game it wont work and wont show up!

if you really think your andriod phone can run it look on google to find the app and install it with an file explorer like: es file explorer.

i dont know if it works for you but it mostly worked for me with some apps that were to big for the screenresolution of my htc wildfire.

it may can the app up0dated and removed the compatibility with your phone. and yes mostly it is rom fault

Last edited:

rafael.skt

Aug 14, 2010
São Paulo
Similar problem

I have a similar problem...
When I used the official ROM, I was able to use some apps that appear unavailable for my device. Now I'm using ICS official (SGS2).