[Theme] [Themed Dialers] [Deviant Developmenrt] [TW ROMS]

Search This thread

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA

Deviant Development has done it again. I have decided it was time for some themed Dialers for the Note3. I will make more dialers and update the thread as time permits. I can only guarantee they will work on Wicked's US variant rom but I'm sure they will work on other rom's as well. Evil and I would appreciate the support and will do what we can to bring you more themes and diversity to your Note3​

Requirements:
1. Enjoy
2. The thanks button is your friend, if you use my work leave thanks!

How to Install:
1. Download dialer zip
2. Flash in recovery
3. Reboot

4. Optional:
If you are on the Wicked themed rom, flash the dialer of choice then flash the framework from HERE
(Flash dialer and framework without reboot)

4.b. Option 2:
If you are coming from a stock themed rom flash the dialer of choice then flash the framework from HERE

5. ENJOY!!!

Remember I am not responsible for user error and or broken devices, donations are appreciated but not necessary.

Special thanks to:
*evil1art
*Deviant Development Team and its Users and Abusers

Special Thanks to Donators!

DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES FROM THIS THIS THREAD.
If you wish to use any images or any of the dialers in your rom just ask, THANKS!

Downloads

Blue Dialer

Dark Dialer

Green Dialer

Red Dialer

Blackout

Pink

Purple

Last edited:

huyish

Nov 25, 2008
atlanta
nice

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1389068226141.jpg
    1389068226141.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,575
Reactions: akapaul26

electech_poc

May 10, 2010
Denver
That's okay still got da green!

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1389071125598.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389071125598.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,191
Dialer/Contacts Screens

Hi, since you are an excellent themer I was wondering if you can fix the dialer/numeric keypad for my
new phone.

I have used your themed keyboards for a long time now and they always looked great and worked perfectly.

Two days ago I got a Note 3, before that I was using the Galaxy S4 and this dialer/numeric keypad below.

With the S4 it had no issues at all, but now as you can see the bottom 3 rows of those nicely themed buttons
are not fully displayed on the screen, the entire keypad/numeric dialer needs to be moved up about an 1/8th
of an inch so all the buttons are fully displayed.

If you decide that you can help me out and fix it for me I can send you links to either the SecPhone.apk and
or the SecContacts.apk or both which you would need if you decided that you can fix them for me.

Everything else in the contacts & in the dialer/numeric keypad screens are working 100%
perfectly and needs no modifications or changes in them.

Here is a screenshot so you can see what I am trying to explain:
i2umw3.png

I really would appreciate this a lot if you can do it.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Thanks!

Last edited:

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
Hi, since you are an excellent themer I was wondering if you can fix the dialer/numeric keypad for my
new phone.

I have used your themed keyboards for a long time now and they always looked great and worked perfectly.

Two days ago I got a Note 3, before that I was using the Galaxy S4 and this dialer/numeric keypad below.

With the S4 it had no issues at all, but now as you can see the bottom 3 rows of those nicely themed buttons
are not fully displayed on the screen, the entire keypad/numeric dialer needs to be moved up about an 1/8th
of an inch so all the buttons are fully displayed.

If you decide that you can help me out and fix it for me I can send you links to either the SecPhone.apk and
or the SecContacts.apk or both which you would need if you decided that you can fix them for me.

Everything else in the contacts & in the dialer/numeric keypad screens are working 100%
perfectly and needs no modifications or changes in them.

i2umw3.png

I really would appreciate this a lot if you can do it.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Thanks!

Is that screen from your s4 or note3? If it's the s4, there is a chance the pngs are just a little too big. On the note tho, it should be fine.

As far as which file, it should be just the secphone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Oh my word!!! I have been talking about doing a thread dedicated to dialers for the longest time now and actually have a few already made for it but just haven't made the thread yet!! How does the saying go.....Snooze You Lose? Man! So now what say I just give them to you or something and just post them in here? Makes sense anyway to just have a 1 stop DEVIANT DIALER STOP. But it's your thread so just let me know.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
If I am on stock rooted, can I just push this and change permissions and reboot for it to work? Or it wont work since its deoxded.

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
If I am on stock rooted, can I just push this and change permissions and reboot for it to work? Or it wont work since its deoxded.

Only 1 way to find out! Just make sure and rename your original seccontacts to seccontacts.bak the push away and fix permissions and reboot... can always put the other back if it don't work.

re: dialpad/callerid/contacts screens

Is that screen from your s4 or note3? If it's the s4, there is a chance the pngs are just a little too big. On the note tho, it should be fine.

As far as which file, it should be just the secphone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

That screenshot is of the Note 3, on the S4 the dialpad fit perfectly
and the width of it was exactly perfect too.

I would not even mind if there was a slight black horizontal space
between the bottom of the dialpad and the bottom of the screen.

If the png's were made smaller it would also effect the width of
the dialer's buttons which would not fill the screen side to side
and not look very nice.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

i2umw3.png

What theme is this?

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I really don't know the name of it, it's part of a lot of mods
in @dannyben's "dbMods 5.2 Misc Installer" (Aroma).

His thread located in the "T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4 Themes and Apps"
forum and his thread is called: "Aroma Installer Misc Mods v5.2.1".

There are a lot of themes, mods and addons in his installer to choose from.

That's where I got this dialer/contacts/callerID combo themed screens.
All three of those screens are a matching set.

Here are the three screenshots of all three screens in the set.
By the way, don't get any ideas about calling Penny, that # is "J.C.Penny" department store's
recorded answering services & the picture is a random photo which I found on the internet.
I just use that phone number for testing purposes.

-
aa916r.png
-
e8s57p.png
-
23wwuv7.png

These screenshots were taken by my Galaxy S4 not the NOTE 3 which
has the dialpad issue as you can see in my first post here.

Last edited:

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
Oh my word!!! I have been talking about doing a thread dedicated to dialers for the longest time now and actually have a few already made for it but just haven't made the thread yet!! How does the saying go.....Snooze You Lose? Man! So now what say I just give them to you or something and just post them in here? Makes sense anyway to just have a 1 stop DEVIANT DIALER STOP. But it's your thread so just let me know.

Send them over bro. .. I'll add them to the second post... and we can work together on this thread if you want. ..

Simply Wicked or Nothing!

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
That screenshot is of the Note 3, on the S4 the dialpad fit perfectly
and the width of it was exactly perfect too.

I would not even mind if there was a slight black horizontal space
between the bottom of the dialpad and the bottom of the screen.

If the png's were made smaller it would also effect the width of
the dialer's buttons which would not fill the screen side to side
and not look very nice.

I'm sure it is a xml edit. .. not sure where to find it exactly though.

Last edited:

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I'm sure it is a xml edit. .. not sure where to find it exactly though.

I am releasing my next theme LIGHTS OUT later tonight here's some screens so just take out my seccontacts apk out and use it to fix that. Just so you don't have to search and find the xml which took forever to do!! The dialer buttons are different on the theme but I didn't take any screens of the ones I'm using yet... they're just stock but black

Attachments

• 2014-01-07-17-03-40.jpg
    2014-01-07-17-03-40.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 426
  • 2014-01-07-17-03-24.jpg
    2014-01-07-17-03-24.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 400
  • Screenshot_2014-01-07-17-03-50.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-07-17-03-50.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
I am releasing my next theme LIGHTS OUT later tonight here's some screens so just take out my seccontacts apk out and use it to fix that. Just so you don't have to search and find the xml which took forever to do!! The dialer buttons are different on the theme but I didn't take any screens of the ones I'm using yet... they're just stock but black

Nice! PM me what xml you edited and the location for my long list of notes or Google hangout add me...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Deviant Development has done it again. I have decided it was time for some themed Dialers for the Note3. I will make more dialers and update the thread as time permits. I can only guarantee they will work on Wicked's US variant rom but I'm sure they will work on other rom's as well. Evil and I would appreciate the support and will do what we can to bring you more themes and diversity to your Note3​

Requirements:
    1. Enjoy
    2. The thanks button is your friend, if you use my work leave thanks!

How to Install:
    1. Download dialer zip
    2. Flash in recovery
    3. Reboot

4. Optional:
    If you are on the Wicked themed rom, flash the dialer of choice then flash the framework from HERE

4.b. Option 2:
    If you are coming from a stock themed rom flash the dialer of choice then flash the framework from HERE

5. ENJOY!!!

Remember I am not responsible for user error and or broken devices, donations are appreciated but not necessary.

Special thanks to:
    *evil1art
    *Deviant Development Team and its Users and Abusers

Special Thanks to Donators!

DO NOT KANG ANY IMAGES FROM THIS THIS THREAD.
    If you wish to use any images or any of the dialers in your rom just ask, THANKS!

Downloads

Blue Dialer

Dark Dialer

Green Dialer

Red Dialer

Blackout

Pink

Purple
    Glass Edition Dialers

Blue

Black

Red

Green

Purple
    I am posting a couple of link here for you in case you have time to check em out.
    Here is my dropbox download links for the SecContacts.apk and SecPhone.apk.

I am not sure which one needs to be checked out and fixed and it won't cost me
    too much more to post both links. :)

SecContacts.apk --- SecPhone.apk

Perhaps you can check them out if you have the time.

Your right about the Wicked rom, that's what I have been using now for the past few years.

For the Note 3 there really is not much choice in roms, there are basically only two roms to
    choose from unless I wanted to flash some of those AOSP/GE/CM/KitKat or some of those
    ported roms. Besides the Wicked rom, there is only @jovy23 's Darthstalker rom for Note 3.

Personally speaking, nothing can compare with a stock based Samsung TW JB custom rom.
    (especially the way @evil1art cooks them up)

Yup your right.. Stay with deviant, that's your best bet.. Because there is no other roms currently. You've really done your research.. I'm so proud of you. Thank you for your valuable input, have a nice day.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Glass Edition Dialers

Second Post...

Black out, pink and purple see forst post..

For the Note 3 there really is not much choice in roms, there are basically only two roms to
    choose from unless I wanted to flash some of those AOSP/GE/CM/KitKat or some of those
    ported roms. Besides the Wicked rom, there is only @jovy23 's Darthstalker rom for Note 3.

Personally speaking, nothing can compare with a stock based Samsung TW JB custom rom.
    (especially the way @evil1art cooks them up)

This is in no way taking away from your statement, as @evil1art and @jovy23 have definitely put together some great rom packages, but there are a few other roms out there besides these that are based on the stock T-Mobile UVUBMI7 base. In terms of those that have been updated in the last month or two, evil1arts deviant-development-other-half @ptmr3 has one with the Jedi Elite rom, and I suppose I have a little mess of a project that would fall into this category as well. To your point, it's not MUCH more in terms of choice (your original statement was saying there isn't much choice in (I assume stock TMo, as there are some international ones out there that are posted in the TMo note3 development section that are worth a spin, including one by evil1art in fact) TW roms - a point I do not argue against), but I thought I would at least mention the number does exceed two for what it's worth.

Apologies for the off-topic, just figured if nothing else ptmr3 should be put in the conversation given the deviant development connection :)