S1 Boot Download and SEMC HSUSB Device driver

Search This thread

Wooven

Nov 14, 2010
Hi everyone

Since i updated firmware from .42 to .62 via flashtool, i've got a weird behaviour when i plug my phone in Flash mode.

It's recognized as S1 boot download with a yellow triangle thingy, i installed usb flash drivers, now it's with SEMC Flash Device as hardware, then after 30s-1min it reboots and turns to SEMC HSUSB Device, a mass storage entity.

Can you help me fix this so i can access fastboot? :(

I reverted back to .42 via wotan, erase all drivers with usbdeview, plug it back, nothing works. I surely did something wrong but i can't spot it.

Tried on another pc, same behavior. Something's missing/corrupt in the phone.

Last edited:

acocalypso

Feb 7, 2011
i have a similiar problem, i cant access fastboot, message waiting for device, in device manager i cant install the driver cause it tells me not found.

Any Idea?

Roshi69

Mar 29, 2010
I was having strange problems when trying to install the drivers on a windows 7 PC. i had to install GordansGate drivers but it still didnt work. I ended up installing PDAnet or something and it installed all the correct drivers for me and using the latest version of flashtool i can do everything from there (flashtool, fastboot, adb)

acocalypso

Feb 7, 2011
i tried so much, but it wont recognize the driver -.- dont know what to do, every time when i try it with device manager->S1BootFastboot->install driver it tells me that my drivers directory are not the right drivers -.-

acocalypso

Feb 7, 2011
ok solved my problem by installing flashtool and the flashtool drivers. now everything works fine

Theonewithideas

Oct 21, 2011
Hey! I have the same problem on my Mini.

When connecting, Device manager says "S1boot ..." and the icon has yellow triangle, but then it changes to "SEMC Flash Device"

Fastboot gives "<waiting for device>"

What Flashtool version have you had when you installed it's drivers?

Did you add that .inf file from SE site?

francois90

Nov 2, 2013
Hey! I have the same problem on my Mini.

When connecting, Device manager says "S1boot ..." and the icon has yellow triangle, but then it changes to "SEMC Flash Device"

Fastboot gives "<waiting for device>"

What Flashtool version have you had when you installed it's drivers?

Did you add that .inf file from SE site?

i have the same problem

Top Liked Posts