[Testers Needed] Atrix CM7 Team Requires >>ALPHA<< Testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djkinetic

Feb 26, 2011
Chicago
Not throwing my hat into the bag, but i just wanted to say to those applying learn to read the first post FFS, the OP said to submit ur replies in an example bug report format. Christs sake is it that hard to follow directions ppl =/ to those who actually replied correctly good luck to u =)

drumercalzone09

Mar 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I would love to help test. As long as my phone can get text messages, I can deal with pretty much any other issues! Forgive me if the sample report isn't very relevant; it's all I could think of at the moment. But I promise to report better bugs if I am given the opportunity! :D

Sample Bug Report:

drumercalzone09
Phone: AT&T Atrix
ROM: Kenneth's Alien Build #1 (7/26/11)
Radio: N_01.77.30P
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-MB660-GB-Faux123-0.1.2 (faux's OC/UV 0.1.2 for AT&T)

What is the expected behavior?
Data connectivity should be constant, allowing me to download/browse/etc without interruption.

What is the actual behavior?
The "H" indicator will flicker on and off. Sometimes I can get data connectivity for several seconds after the icon disappears, however I soon lose data. Cannot download anything from the market (currently using new one).
If on WiFi, I can use all data features without ANY issues.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
-Opening the market almost always causes data connectivity to end.
-Also occurs intermittently during regular use.

Possible workarounds:
-Occurred after upgrading to the new market. Restoring the old market through TiBU and rebooting seems to have solved the issue.

sipjca

Oct 27, 2010
market.android.com
sipjca

First I would like to say I want to be a last resort, I will do this and would love to help out but dont have as much time as possible. But if you do need people I will defiantly help.

Sample Bug Report:

sipjca
Phone: AT&T Atrix
ROM: Whatever Build Of CM7 (Currently Ninja 0.4.5)
Radio: N_01.77.30P
Kernel: 2.6.32.9-00001-g41bc3e0fpgh48@ca25rhe87 #2

What is the expected behavior?
Battey and Data Manager opens correctly in settings.

What is the actual behavior?
Force Closes every single time.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
-Open Settings > Battery & Data Manager

Possible workarounds:
Get a logcat of whats causing the force closure and update the manifest or any other app code we need to from the CM7 hub.

Phoneguy589

May 1, 2011
S.E. Florida
Wish I could afford to give you my lapdock, heck I wish I could get a discount on them being I work for AT&T LOL. I'd try help testing the lapdock stuff out if you need someone.

Reactions: OptiiKaL

pmcnano

Dec 5, 2008
Sorry to add more crap into the thread, just wondering one thing. Are you the official CM7 for Atrix team? Or its a non-official alpha?

Thanks =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TESTERS SELECTED, THOSE CHOSEN WILL BE CONTACTED ON PM WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

please mr. clow, if you could close this thread i would appreciate it!​
    Bug: stewartsoda isn't an alpha tester

Environment: Life v0.1 Alpha 2
    Firmware: R0001
    Hardware: Human

Expected behavior: stewartsoda has access to alpha builds for testing
    Observed behavior: stewartsoda doesn't have access to alpha builds for testing

Steps to reproduce: Ask stewartsoda to retrieve the latest build for testing. He will be unable to do so.

Conjecture: There are many possible reasons why Stewartsoda doesn't have access.
    One- he hasn't been granted access.
    Two- he hasn't known about formal alpha testing of CM7 until now.
    Three- he hasn't been invited to the project and doesn't know where to retrieve builds from.

Possible solutions:
    One- invite stewartsoda to be an alpha tester for cm7 on the Atrix.
    Two- provide download links to stewartsoda through PM.

Attachments:
    Attachment 1: logcat.txt - Brain lolcat output
    Attachment 2: dmesg.txt - Brain dmesg output

Seriously though. I'm a test development engineer and Bugzilla admin for a large SSD manufacturer and developer. This is what I do for a living.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
    Not throwing my hat into the bag, but i just wanted to say to those applying learn to read the first post FFS, the OP said to submit ur replies in an example bug report format. Christs sake is it that hard to follow directions ppl =/ to those who actually replied correctly good luck to u =)
    Wish I could afford to give you my lapdock, heck I wish I could get a discount on them being I work for AT&T LOL. I'd try help testing the lapdock stuff out if you need someone.