Theory Rom Site Back!!! HAS EVERYTHING!! AND NEWEST ICS ROM!!!

Search This thread

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI
Yes but it's not the most organized. The 902 roms are the only ones not labeled 902, instead listed under cyanogenmod/aosp based while 901, 893, and 886 are labeled. For someone new, that could cause extra confusion.

I'm more confident that insanemod could make a better one. Not to be funny, but I'm starting to think he should be the moderator.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA App

lmao, to much pressure... i just like helping out

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI
I wish my xda app had a thanks button because I would thank you for all the howto guides you have up. Even though I haven't needed them, I'm glad to see them up for other users who do. Also like seeing someone trying to make our community a better one. Now we need a thread linking to all of the roms.

Terror_1 made one a while ago and it stays updated

One Stop Shop, ROMS, MODS, SCRIPTS, TOOLS, ROOT, BOOTSTRAP

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010

There are things in that thread that could be organized better, like 902 roms since the other versions like 901 are organized like that. That could be confusing for some people.

It also is missing path saver and he says there near the end that there isn't a 902 deodexed but then links to it. I have the 902 deodexed so I know it's it.

The best organized things on here have been done by you. Maybe if you were on the bionic sooner, we wouldn't have all the repetitive questions.

Last edited:

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI
There are things in that thread that could be organized better, like 902 roms since the other versions like 901 are organized like that. That could be confusing for some people.

It also is missing path saver and he says.there isn't a 902 deodexed but then links

I have a copy of .902 deodexed. Do you need one. not trying to be funny

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
I have a copy of .902 deodexed. Do you need one. not trying to be funny

No Ive had it for a while. But I didn't find from any of the posts on here. Found it when asking about power toggles and it happened to be where the power toggles by droidjunk were at. Thanks though.

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
But if I was a new person and wanted 902 deodexed, it would be nice to easily find it on here. I'm not concerned about myself. I'll happily brick my phone and bring it back, but other people aren't as comfortable or familiar with all of this are the people I'm concerned about. This is my 4th Android phone, along with my girl's phones, and this has been the most.disorganized of any of the forums. Even the Droid 3 has more organization in their forum from what I've seen. If I was new to all of this, I would find the bionics forum to be overwhelming. You have helped make it easier for the newer people and I appreciate that.

Reactions: iNsAnEmOd

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI
But if I was a new person and wanted 902 deodexed, it would be nice to easily find it on here. I'm not concerned about myself. I'll happily brick my phone and bring it back, but other people aren't as comfortable or familiar with all of this are the people I'm concerned about. This is my 4th Android phone, along with my girl's phones, and this has been the most.disorganized of any of the forums. Even the Droid 3 has more organization in their forum from what I've seen. If I was new to all of this, I would find the bionics forum to be overwhelming. You have helped make it easier for the newer people and I appreciate that.

Thanks Man. Seriously. But I still feel like a noob. lol

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI

It also is missing path saver and he says there near the end that there isn't a 902 deodexed but then links to it. I have the 902 deodexed so I know it's it.

The best organized things on here have been done by you. Maybe if you were on the bionic sooner, we wouldn't have all the repetitive questions.

thanks man i try

iNsAnEmOd

Jan 12, 2012
Lansing,MI
Maybe that's a good thing because you can explain things that new people will better understand. If I had more money, I may consider hiring you to help with customer service for my app.

Dude I'd do it for like 5 bucks.. I'm just some dude that got his first android like 6 months ago...lol but yeah.. as I said I just like helping out

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its Back people!!!! And its has everything from updates and downloads for ICS Roms(Our Personal Interest). Right now I'm downloading the latest ICS Rom from the site. IT WAS RELEASED THIS MORNING!!!! A little birdy told me that both SD cards mount:) Now I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to different sites so be patient with me moderators and don't ban my account(happened before not sure why tho.

But whatever here's the site

http://th3oryrom.us.to/
    I had to do a lot of scrolling and load next 10 several times to find this thread. Least now it can be back near the top so people will see it. Not all of us use xda on a computer and have as good of search options.

Thanks for the tip! :)

Is the camera the only thing that doesn't work? I don't use mine regularly, but it's nice to have once in a while.

Cam is working
    try this thread
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1513954
    nice find dude time to get a twitter it looks like.. with updates rolling left and right i might just go to a stock rom for a couple of weeks.. 3 releases this week damn.. great new we are finally out of alpha and into the beta builds woohhoo great work dhacker and all else involved..

riiiight.. i was on stock .902 for like a week because I knew something was about to go down... wait til next week ;)
    I wish my xda app had a thanks button because I would thank you for all the howto guides you have up. Even though I haven't needed them, I'm glad to see them up for other users who do. Also like seeing someone trying to make our community a better one. Now we need a thread linking to all of the roms.