Anyone Got M1000 1.66 ROM ?

Search This thread

Coach

Aug 31, 2004
Has anyone got a copy of the original Orange SPV M1000 1.66.00 WWE Rom and Ext rom 1.66.200 Radio ver 1.10.00

You can no longer get them from the Orange website so if someone has a copy it would be appreciated.

gkfaisal

Mar 1, 2004
original Orange SPV M1000

i have a copy of the original Orange SPV M1000 on my SD card, but i dont know how to convert it in nbf
in my search i got "how to convert sdimage to a radio.nbf file" from

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HimalayaHowtoCopyRom

if you can please tell me how to convert the image on my sdcard to a nbf or some other format so that i can keep a copy on my computer & i can upload it for others
i made a backup of my original rom because i installed wm5 from devbuzz
but still want to keep the oiginal rom & because the original rom is on my sdcard thats why my sdcard is engaged.
thanks

findus

Aug 7, 2004
Birmingham, England
I have the original exe file from the orange website, same problem it will not let me upload, if anyone has alternate ftp pm me and i will upload it there.

HTH

Fin

findus

Aug 7, 2004
Birmingham, England
I have the original exe file from the orange website, same problem it will not let me upload, if anyone has alternate ftp pm me and i will upload it there.

HTH

Fin

gkfaisal

Mar 1, 2004
original Orange SPV M1000 rom

hi
i just make an ftp site for 50 mb web space

http://www.stormpages.com/gkfaisal/

click member login

username :gkfaisal
password: M8rbW8ov
then click
file uploads
if you are uploading .exe file you have to
rename .exe file to some other extension, this ftp site will not upload .exe files
for testing i upload an abc.exe file by renaming it to abc.txt
then it gives a message
uploaded successfully
then click file manager, there you can see the uploaded files.

for those who only want to download files will have to login by the given username & password the click file manager & can download files

thanks

findus

Aug 7, 2004
Birmingham, England
Having trouble, it keeps coming up as invalid file type after it finishes transferring the whole file. Did try it first with the initial rar file and then tried renaming it to a txt file but still no joy. Will try again tomorrow!

Fin