Help how return to stock official rom

Search This thread

fran_32

Dec 22, 2009
Hi i have cm11 and i want return ti official ROM for use GPS doogle and everything

Sent from my EPAD using xda app-developers app

ericeo

Apr 24, 2011
You will more than likely have to put the tablet in APX mode, then use NVFLASH and Wheelie to flash the un-BLOB'D stock rom. The stock rom will have the stock recovery and all partitions included. There is a thread on how to do this:
[GUIDE] nvFlash General Users Guide [Unbrick/Recover/Downgrade/Upgrade]- TF201 (this is the second time I've linked to this thread today... but it is such a good thread for the Prime!)

Just curious why you are flashing back? Is the CM11 rom not working out too well? I'm currently on Androwook, but was thinking about trying CM11.

fran_32

Dec 22, 2009
You will more than likely have to put the tablet in APX mode, then use NVFLASH and Wheelie to flash the un-BLOB'D stock rom. The stock rom will have the stock recovery and all partitions included. There is a thread on how to do this:
[GUIDE] nvFlash General Users Guide [Unbrick/Recover/Downgrade/Upgrade]- TF201 (this is the second time I've linked to this thread today... but it is such a good thread for the Prime!)

Just curious why you are flashing back? Is the CM11 rom not working out too well? I'm currently on Androwook, but was thinking about trying CM11.

my prime is not very fast and more options not work like gps and other.........