[Q] Stock Motorola Droid Razer M Bootloop

Search This thread

KrellaKrentoshi

Jul 24, 2012
My husband was playing a game on his razr. its stock rom, never been messed with. the screen went black, now it is bootlooping and wont stop. When I try to use power + vol down the screen goes black, then bootloops again. Pressing pwr + vol up and down brings up boot options. Selecting 'recovery' results in an immediate bootloop. it wont go past the first M splash screen. It wont let me factory reset either, selecting that option results in an immediate bootloop. we cant get it to stay off either. what happened and how can we fix it?

he took the SIM card out, and it booted correctly. He turned off the phone, reinstalled the SIM card, and it booted correctly again. I hope this post helps someone else.

Last edited:

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
My husband was playing a game on his razr. its stock rom, never been messed with. the screen went black, now it is bootlooping and wont stop. When I try to use power + vol down the screen goes black, then bootloops again. Pressing pwr + vol up and down brings up boot options. Selecting 'recovery' results in an immediate bootloop. it wont go past the first M splash screen. It wont let me factory reset either, selecting that option results in an immediate bootloop. we cant get it to stay off either. what happened and how can we fix it?

he took the SIM card out, and it booted correctly. He turned off the phone, reinstalled the SIM card, and it booted correctly again. I hope this post helps someone else.

Power off. Power on. At the first splash screen hold vol down all the way home. Safeboot. Uninstall any suspected apps.