Flash Lite Diamond

Search This thread

pgiuoco

Feb 15, 2008
Plano, TX
I'm working on a flashlite diamond layout, so far this is what i've got. The signal and battery status up top should both work and the icons on the bottom scroll when you click on the far right one. Hopefully I'll be adding some more functionality to it soon. Please leave any comments or suggestions. So far only tested on the wing and you need flash lite installed.

Update: New icons, finger scrolling
Working on a way to disable the right click while its open, also soon an update with clock

http://cid-11fcacbb36b0b63f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/phone%20v1.4.swf

Last edited:

wilderer

Apr 28, 2006
thanks for making a flashlite version of the diamond interface. its a good beginning but i'd like to scroll the icons with a finger move instead of tapping the last icon. also the icons should have a higer resolution in the future.

keep up good work!

Last edited:

opgadgets

May 23, 2008
also, looks great and all, but will you eventually make the icons look EXACTLY like the diamond's?

wilderer

Apr 28, 2006
fast update! unfortunately i cant open the swf anymore.. It says: check for valid SWF or valid SVG failed, aborting attempt to load content.

i hope you can fix this problem.
is the 22kb filesize correct?

EDIT: the correct filesize is 14.5kb i selected "save file as" the frist time. you must download the swf by clicking on the link instead of savefile as.

Last edited:

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Made a small flash clock to resemble the Diamond with a animation like it:
previewic6.jpg

Tried to attach it to the "pocket theme manager 2" tsk theme, but that peticular software doesnt work in WM6.1 :(

Get it here, source-code included: http://rapidshare.de/files/39815429/diamond_clock.zip.html

Attachments

• diamond_clock.zip
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,075

matiii777

Apr 3, 2008
hey man

i like the watch's animation

keep up the gd work :D

hope somethin gd will come out of this project :D

all the best dude :D

tom108

May 8, 2007

pgiuoco

Feb 15, 2008
Plano, TX
I'm currently working on changing it from flash lite to just a today screen plugin I'd love to use your clock if thats ok, also I'll make a plugin for just the clock

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
I used POCKET THEME MANAGER 2 in my wm2003 pocket pc, but it doesnt work so good in WM6, so i'm now using it with FLASHTHEMES...

On the other hand, the FLASHTHEMES generator doens work good with vista, so im having some problems creating a normal black TSK to use it with, lol...

btw, just tested it and the seconds jump from 2 and 2 on my htc touch dual, thats a slow ystem problem...
:D

Leechoonhwee

Apr 30, 2006
I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'm planning on trying .netcf to make a todayscreen plugin

Tried that... apparently getting the swiping menu is easy but integrating the Phonebook and SMS is giving me some problems. I needed someone to code the native C dll files to retrieve Contacts and SMS messages and then I can integrate it into my program... :)

matiii777

Apr 3, 2008
hey again

there's a problem with the clock

the hours counter is nt moving

hope this will go into a gr8 today plugin