[ROMs][Collection] eXPERIAtion™ OptimusWiz™ RazrUI™

Search This thread

cornelha

Dec 14, 2007
Cape Town
Finally someone who had a look see how things were done back in the day. Brilliant stuff man, keeping all your roms in one place is just great. One thread to track your fav dev! Great stuff man, waiting for RazrUI to test

D

dhruv.always

Finally someone who had a look see how things were done back in the day. Brilliant stuff man, keeping all your roms in one place is just great. One thread to track your fav dev! Great stuff man, waiting for RazrUI to test

Thank you! but don't call me dev :p RAZRUI will be released after a week because of my exams :( till then try the other two :D

harshdoshi25

Apr 23, 2011
Kolkata
www.instagram.com
Dude, you got some guts. Some cheapo mods here are always looking to delete such themed ROMs. Earlier I too posted a themed ROM here, and all the people hated it. I had secret admirers who used to PM me for ROM I remember.
Good to see a DEV like me here. :D :rolleyes:

I congratulate you for the good work you have done. These ROMs will be surely useful for ones like me always interested in themed ROMs. And thank for the handwork you have done so far. :cool:

I have one small request. Can you skin some ROMs like the MiUi and HTC sense 3.0
I really wanna have such ROMs. I tried my level best about the HTC sense thing but failed. I would be thankful if you help me with this regard. :confused:

Thanks again bro. :)
OT
Sooo, are you by any chance swetnammi ?

:p and no I didn't hate you! :p but I liked docktornotor, he surely is funny! :p

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

BlackSabbath

Nov 28, 2007
Torino
Hi dhruv.always,
I am using your optimuswiz rom and I'm pleasantly surprised by the features and graphics. When released the new version with latest cyanogen rc1?

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
Really? This rom is outdated

Go get gingersnap or paranoid android or LG UI ICS

Sent from the My Little Pony Official App

Top Liked Posts