[Q] locked bootloader

Search This thread

gens2rasta

Jun 5, 2014
hello, is there any way to unlock bootloader on locked bootloader xperia m devices? any way??

is there a difference if i sim unlock device?

(Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status: Bootloader unlock allowed: No )

Last edited:

AlanXM

May 26, 2014
Pune
D

Deleted member 3493119

Hello Gens2Rasta,
There is no way right now to unlock the bootloader on a phone with the "Bootloader unlock allowed: No" status right now. My only advise would be that you should contact your carrier and ask them if it's possible for them to change the status of your phone so that you can unlock the bootloader.

Have a great weekend,
DevStaff

gens2rasta

Jun 5, 2014
What possibilities do i have on my xperia m other than root, if bootloadter is locked..? no fun 4 me it seems..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 3493119
    Hello Gens2Rasta,
    There is no way right now to unlock the bootloader on a phone with the "Bootloader unlock allowed: No" status right now. My only advise would be that you should contact your carrier and ask them if it's possible for them to change the status of your phone so that you can unlock the bootloader.

Have a great weekend,
    DevStaff
    may be

If I carrier unlock my xperia M... will I be able to unlock the bootloader too? Please reply !! :confused:

if it say "bootloader unlock allow : yes" definitely u can unlock but if it says "no" u can't
    However I found a guide that may help u but I cost u also
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1754928

:angel: