[Q] No .bat In Restore, Just .xml file

Search This thread

alonsoch

May 28, 2012
Hidalgo Del Parral Chihuahu
The Restore images now don,t have a .bat file to auto flash, now have a .xml file, for what? now this have mess up my tool and i don't know foer wath is the .xml file!! any help is very appreciated..

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
The Restore images now don,t have a .bat file to auto flash, now have a .xml file, for what? now this have mess up my tool and i don't know foer wath is the .xml file!! any help is very appreciated..

In this case you must use rsd lite. It works good.
In gpe there is still a bat.
But in the other cases you can make a .bat starting from .xml and .bat of gpe version for example. Look the structure, it's always the same.
If you can't make that .bat then use rsd lite with xml, the official app from motorola.

Last edited:
Reactions: alonsoch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

In this case you must use rsd lite. It works good.
    In gpe there is still a bat.
    But in the other cases you can make a .bat starting from .xml and .bat of gpe version for example. Look the structure, it's always the same.
    If you can't make that .bat then use rsd lite with xml, the official app from motorola.