blink screen

Search This thread

keyone72

Apr 24, 2014
Hi guys.
i have htc rezound and my screen phone is blinking when i touch lcd
Indeed , when i touch screen after a moment my screen phone is blinking like the brightness is decrease then increase
and i think its for sensors
anyone can help me???

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hi guys.
i have htc rezound and my screen phone is blinking when i touch lcd
Indeed , when i touch screen after a moment my screen phone is blinking like the brightness is decrease then increase
and i think its for sensors
anyone can help me???
Go into Settings -> Developer Options and make sure "Show surface updates" is not ticked... what you are describing sounds a lot like it is on.

keyone72

Apr 24, 2014

Go into Settings -> Developer Options and make sure "Show surface updates" is not ticked... what you are describing sounds a lot like it is on.

no man it is not like this
just very very quickly brightness is decrease then increase
and it is not my problem just
my friends have this problem like me

they say this problem is for light sensor
but my sensor is work very well

azbeerhugger

May 18, 2013
Glendale, AZ
no man it is not like this
just very very quickly brightness is decrease then increase
and it is not my problem just
my friends have this problem like me

they say this problem is for light sensor
but my sensor is work very well

Sounds like brightness is set to Auto. Set it to manual and it should stop doing that. But you'll have to change it if it's too bright out or if the screen is too bright inside. Not usually a problem for me, I keep mine pretty low all the time. Saves on battery too.

keyone72

Apr 24, 2014

Sounds like brightness is set to Auto. Set it to manual and it should stop doing that. But you'll have to change it if it's too bright out or if the screen is too bright inside. Not usually a problem for me, I keep mine pretty low all the time. Saves on battery too.

I did these things.

my friend change LCD of phone
and say this problem is not for LCD or touch
just say it is for sensor maybe !!
and i change the Rom and other works but not resolved

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sorry... Got nothing, you covered every possibility I can think of besides hardware failure, since you turned off auto brightness that is the only sensor that would be involved. You mentioned the panel was replaced and this occurs when you touch the screen, possibly a bad/loose ribbon cable to LCD panel?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk