[Q] How can I flash Stock Android on my Note 3?

Search This thread

TheCottonKid

May 25, 2014
I really hate TouchWiz and after looking into X-Note I'm still not on that bandwagon. So what ROM should I be looking for, for stock Android? I would say CyanogenMod but idk if that has a stable Note 3 build. I could be wrong though so thats why I'm reaching out to the XDA Community. Thanks.

kraken77

May 6, 2012
Somewhere in The Earth
I really hate TouchWiz and after looking into X-Note I'm still not on that bandwagon. So what ROM should I be looking for, for stock Android? I would say CyanogenMod but idk if that has a stable Note 3 build. I could be wrong though so thats why I'm reaching out to the XDA Community. Thanks.

To flash stock android download stock firmware and flash using odin

Reactions: antique_sonic

andrewnelson23

May 25, 2012
Shawnee, OK
If I understand you correctly, you want something aosp'ish, more like the google experience? Im not too fond of touchwiz either so I'm running carbon ROM and I think its pretty stable.. They do have cm nightlife though and I think they're fairly stable.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To flash stock android download stock firmware and flash using odin